what lights ya carry??

I just picked up a Fenix PD10 Titan and absolutely love it:thumbup: For a 3" light...the features are amazing. Three brightness levels - 216, 110 and 7 lumens, titanium and waterproof.

I have a Dereelight DBS V3 HAIII in my Kodiak Slinger. I attach it to my bike when I ride into work or at night. I have red and white GLO Toobs I click on the back and front of the backpack too, when on the bike, as to not be killed by cars. I have a black crater cord lock light on the sheath of my RC-5 and a Streamlight Nano on my keys...and a Streamlight Stylus in my laptop case. Oh and a rechargeable Pelican light hanging on the shed door.

Someone asked me about the knife/light obsession the other day. After thinking about it, it feels natural to want useful things. I know personally I don't need 15 lights and 15 knives but I think it's human nature to recognize these things as the most useful. 5000 years ago having a flashlight and a RC5 would make you a god. It makes sense that I want bags and bags of each. Or at least I tell myself that.

Someone asked me about the knife/light obsession the other day. After thinking about it, it feels natural to want useful things. I know personally I don't need 15 lights and 15 knives but I think it's human nature to recognize these things as the most useful. 5000 years ago having a flashlight and a RC5 would make you a god. It makes sense that I want bags and bags of each. Or at least I tell myself that.
that is the most awesome thing i have heard in forever!

I carried a surefire g2 led light for a while but I just got a fenix LD20 and i think it is awesome by comparison and for about the same price.

not a flash light and not mine ... but im looking threw some junk piles for parts for something like this..... might be nice for car camping.... maybe toss a rolling solar cell in the mix too

IMG_0841.jpg

i went to the Houston Gun show today and got a new light. Its a no name light, and doesnt have any marking on it. Its all aluminum and uses 2 AA batteries. For $20 its pretty amazing. I brought it home and compared it to my surefire G2L and it blows it away. ill post pics soon.

Back