What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

moWWgqg.jpg

Somebody out there has the top one of these - I wonder who that was :)
The bottom was gifted to me from a friend, the knife I carried on my Wedding day to Sue :D :thumbsup: So this one stayin' right here!

bsNb92N.jpg
They are some great Barlows Duncan . Here is another picture of the top one with a Popcorn Stag handled one that somebody from North Dakota sent to me . They both are a couple of my most prized Barlows and if I carry one of them , I will carry both of them . Thank you my friend .

Harry

Great Ancient Dwight!
LOVE that Western
Thanks Duncan. Incredible barlows there especially the Schrade! BTW I pm'd you over a week ago but you never responded. I was just making you aware of a cool knife I saw on the big auction site that's in Aukland.

North Dakota sent to me . They both are a couple of my most prized Barlows and if I carry one of them , I will carry both of them . Thank you my friend
Wow Harry those are some precious keepsakes for sure. :)

Great S&M sunknife sunknife !

Another I liked for the clip/pen blade combo. A son-in-law commented on it being his favorite knife in my collection so I passed it on to him about a year ago.View attachment 1070593
I have 1 of each of the Barlows that you are showing today and I think that they both are very fine knives also . Yours both look very nice . Thanks for showing them .

Harry

That's a good-looking, diverse group of GEC Barlows, Tom! :thumbsup:

Beautiful old Primble, Dwight! That thing has great character! :cool:

I picked up this Northwoods Madison Barlow recently...

22o9I70.jpg

...and it got me to thinking about something that's been brought up here before. Are we ever going to see a curved TC Barlow from waynorth waynorth /GEC? :D

PAChk2V.jpg
Barrett, that is a nice curve you put in that TC!!:thumbsup:
I wish it were that easy to get some made!!:rolleyes:

Back