What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

(perhaps one day)

cEJZkoD.jpg

Ha Ha!! A real Beerlow!!:DCap Lifter Soup 1.jpg Cap Lifter Soup 2.jpg Your "Soup Nazi" statement and lament had me looking in my archive, AchiveMoto!
Bill made some (just a few) Barlows to pull my leg for the Rendezvous in 2015.
My disclaimer stands for "Charlie Not Responsible For Cap Lifter!!"
And he filled Tom's whitewash bucket (and Huck) with ASB beer!!
Pretty funny!!:D

@MJ71 - Incredible accumulation of ebony TC
ArchiveMoto ArchiveMoto - Oh my those are to die for. Love the Ancients.
waynorth waynorth - How utterly cool and clever Charlie for Bill to do that for you.
tmd_87 tmd_87 - Gorgeous Taylor!
cigarrodog cigarrodog - Well now Harvey I'd say stag doesn't get any better than that you lucky cigar-o-DAWG! Fantastic duo my friend.
Ironbut Ironbut - Exquisite, these new Case beauties.

Ha Ha!! A real Beerlow!!:DView attachment 1148067 View attachment 1148068 Your "Soup Nazi" statement and lament had me looking in my archive, AchiveMoto!
Bill made some (just a few) Barlows to pull my leg for the Rendezvous in 2015.
My disclaimer stands for "Charlie Not Responsible For Cap Lifter!!"
And he filled Tom's whitewash bucket (and Huck) with ASB beer!!
Pretty funny!!:D

That's a beauty Charlie, would love to see GEC do a run of "beerlows" a perfect name to replace the beer scout.

HARTSHEADS AND A TALE!!!
Two from Jack and an excerpt of the story behind these great Lamb Foot Barlows!!!
View attachment 1148816 View attachment 1148817
That is SO COOL Charlie, thanks for posting the enlarged paper with the history (old eye's here) Two BEAUTIES my friend, speaking of friend, our KIWI friend insisted on gifting a beauty of a stag...come on MAIL!!! so early thanks to my mate Duncan:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting these everyone as they hold me over until mine is in my grubby fat paws;):eek::D

Jack, so truly AMAZING:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back