What Makes a Good, Traditional Barlow?

Congratulations, imhuntn!!!:thumbsup: It's not easy getting all three!!:cool:

...tell me about it. :) I was very fortunate, especially since I got a late start on your Charlows. Still looking for the Che Chen Clip and the Rendezvous One Arm to complete my TC collection. Thanks Charlie @waynorth, hope you are doing well!!

Not too commonly seen, these guys deserve an airing!! In the old tradition of using up rermaining materials around the cutlery to produce the ubiquitous Barlow, Here are three made from the last useable cut of Stag, The Third Cut!! Third cut 3 A.jpg Third cut 3 B.jpg Third cut 3 C.jpg

Charlie, I really like the looks of those. Perhaps it’ll inspire another cover offering? “Third cut stag”??
As my mum used to say " Waste not, want not". And they look really good. Thanks for posting. Hope you're having a good weekend.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the comments, porchistas!!:cool:
I am always trying to come up with something desirable and interesting, but since I am a small guy on the GEC contractors list, I only have a limited number of chances!!:rolleyes: But we all soldier on!!

dlZKEoB.jpg

Well, it has been a hunt but circumstances and availability (thank you again, Duncan!) finally coalesced into an ideal opportunity and I was able to score a knife that I have been enamored by for quite a long time. One of Charlie's finest TCs, in my humble opinion.

UQKxkry.jpg

Back