What multitool or SAK did you buy today

Got a new Swisscard today, for a PSK I've been working on.

PE446gVh.jpg

lYT8JOjh.jpg

Wow, congrats, looks like EDC perfection incorporated!
Well, maybe not. It finally arrived and in my opinion it's a bit too chunky. :( The only way I'd carry this is in a pouch or a bag. I think the Rambler's thickness is the upper limit for me. Anything more than that is just too much.

Well, maybe not. It finally arrived and in my opinion it's a bit too chunky. :( The only way I'd carry this is in a pouch or a bag. I think the Rambler's thickness is the upper limit for me. Anything more than that is just too much.

Interesting, I don't mind the Minichamp on the keychain. It is the alox version, but four layers, so I guess they are very close in size.

Interesting, I don't mind the Minichamp on the keychain. It is the alox version, but four layers, so I guess they are very close in size.
I have one. I did compare it with one of my Ramblers (I own several because Ramblers are awesome) and I recall the alox Minichamp being very close in thickness to the Rambler. I believe the alox Minichamp was only slightly thicker, perhaps just about the size of a Manager with its little bit of extra girth from the pen scale?

The Vagabond is definitely bigger than that. There's no way I would tolerate it on my key chain. I could pocket carry it, but at that point I'd rather just go with a 74, 84, or 91 mm model. I get why it was discontinued.

Then again, they still make the celidor Minichamp, and some people do carry it on their keys even though it's such a big ol' heckin' chonker.

Traded my faux West German Cold War era Bundeswehr GAC for this Evo Grip 10.
Yes. It went into my RFP ... on a lanyard, of course 😊
View attachment 1800151
I put a different lanyard on my wallet, and put the DIY chain lanyard on this. 3 SAK on lanyards, each in a different right pocket.

Last edited:
A pawn shop find: while not a steal, it was too reasonable to pass up. Leatherman ALX:
20220503_224821-1.jpg
My other Charges threw a little welcoming party to make the new guy (lower right) feel at home!
20220503_224609.jpg
20220503_224821.jpg
20220503_225432.jpg
The NEBO holster does make him stand out in the crowd! Thanks for watching! T-A

I don't usually make it a goal to collect one of each color of the various models of Leatherman tools, but this blue Skeletool was too cheap too pass up. I would, however, like to find a Skeletool RX that I can afford to round out my collection.
20220509_212952.jpg
20220509_213000.jpg
20220509_213100.jpg
20220509_212931.jpg
I consider the Freestyle to be a close cousin of the Skeletool! Thanks for watching! T-A

Back