What SAK are ya totin' today?

I'm still carrying my side locking Adventurer model. Love this knife. It was discontinued and I bought a number as backups. Well..... today I was at the Vic web site and low and behold the Adventurer is back, but as a liner lock model. Not a big fan of the liner lock SAKs, but I could certainly live with it. This kind of made my day to see it again.

Today with the pioneer of 2017 !!!

29dae06.jpg
elcxv7.jpg

Pioneer is hands down my favorite SAK. After alternating between a Farmer and Cadet for a while I'm glad to have a Pioneer back in my pocket and lucky to have a wife/kids that gifted all three to me.

I've never opened a can with my SAK but last night we couldn't find the can opener so I used it. Not bad!

P-bvgzRqDI9tOhysMDUuSay9lbcVboFLzidADv5dTLlMAt6G_VRDMJ-gt3NMyKFYOWYgaIbJbGzdYNOoZ_h7IRyylV-YYRXekjNV7LL3uf2PSfmBh-tNZX7JPKZkJehZrLJ61bcw2Q

VRwWMpDyI_81Apsd0FEEcQhgVoGpeq_WmzYf_W0LrwbNAeVaEjpISK2Qts6ZLUiNRgzRB_NB8Cq2u76y6NGCP5c5ydt6yrdusIjTTe87zahN6gQcnN9hrOeqKJL-UA7t9-wCi8HyIg

Love all these colors! Probably because I have one of each that are new in the boxes. My black Pioneer is the daily beater that really shows some great wear. I've not yet had the courage to break out one of the special editions just yet......

Today with the pioneer of 2017 !!!

29dae06.jpg
elcxv7.jpg

I've been carrying my Olive alox Farmer from DLT everyday since I received it in June. Just a handy knife.

Back