1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

What SAK are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Multi-tools & Multi-purpose Knives' started by arizonaranchman, Sep 21, 2014.

1. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

2. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    My smallest today

[​IMG]

3. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    preparing for the weekend

[​IMG]

4. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

5. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

6. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

7. Lee D

Lee D

May 27, 2013
    I can't post pics (sorry, not a computer savvy fella), but my daily carry for a couple years now is Lessard 2 layer with blade, scissors and the can opener/cap lifter tool

Easily my favorite knife and gets used more than all the other knives in my collection combined. It is a true work of art and you should have saw my happy dance the day it arrived in my mailbox :D

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  8. Franciscomv

Franciscomv

Feb 7, 2005
    [​IMG]

9. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

10. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. vonrichthofen54

vonrichthofen54

Sep 23, 2013
    Today it's my Walker. I'm out in the woods every chance I get, so I really like the models
    which have a saw blade. I also like the fact that in addition to the saw, the Walker retains the toothpick and tweezers. My favorite however is my orange Alox Bushcrafter.

Ace Rimmer likes this.
  12. 875fps

875fps

Nov 1, 2013
    Here's an orange one I put together for October. I actually just sold it but I have an Electrician done the exact same way.

[​IMG]

paulhilborn likes this.
  13. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

14. ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Sep 15, 2013
    [​IMG]

15. ThePeacent

ThePeacent