What SAK are ya totin' today?

730a97ec9f00384a8a26df4f8fac7473.jpg

00434F5B-D349-4FA5-8F25-979EBA949E79.jpeg F751B941-1FCE-40B2-8860-0A81AE1F63EB.jpeg
I've carried an Executive on my keychain for the past three years and have found that's generally all I need to get through the day. I've been considering buying a Compact but I like the second small blade. I like the Classic but I have bear paws for hands and the Executive fits better (I've actually called it "A Classic on steroids").

If they only made it in Alox AND kept the tweezers/toothpick, that'd pretty much be my perfect EDC.
I have seen a lot of variations in the Executive handles. First photo: (L to R) Horn, Anodized Aluminum, Stainless, Stainless Cap, and Cellidor. Second photo: 18kt Gold and Diamonds. I have a Mother of Pearl somewhere waiting to be rediscovered.

Carrying a fieldmaster hanging on a Sak belt clip. I Was mowing the yard yesterday way out back. A tree had dropped a 1 inch round about 10 ft lomg branch. Thought I need to walk back up to the garage and get the pruning saw. Then remembered I had the fieldmaster on my belt. Used the saw in it and cleaned up the branch and saved some steps. It cut fine for such a little saw. Even cut some other low hanging branches.

Back