What SAK are ya totin' today?

B2-B8-ADAB-6008-4-B64-88-B2-E6759-FEAF89-C.jpg

Yeah... went to Sak Wiki and see it discontinued- may try the Bay...
Just had a quick look on eBay. Looks like the Safari & Trooper versions are not easy to find. But there seem to be plenty of the previous German Army Knife versions (those before they switched over to the one that is similar to the current Swiss Soldiers' knife) around. Same toolset, may be army surplus.

No pics, but I just moved to another apartment and I've been using my Vic Deluxe Tinker all day.
Those little pliers are surprisingly capable for most tasks.
Not as useful as my Leatherman Wave, but I didn't want the extra weight of the Wave while moving boxes up two flights of stairs all day.

The Huntsman is the only SAK my local target carries so it's my first. It's been my sole EDC for about three months now, and I've used it for everything. Cleaning squirrel, cleaning fish, trimming my nails and moustache hairs, cutting rope, clam packaging, whittling, fire prep, and slicing cheese and summer sausage. I opened a few cans of food and some wine bottles (not out of necessity just to use the knife)There is nothing these little knives can't do. I'm an SAK man for life now.

Back