What SAK are ya totin' today?

OnhKqLW.jpg

View attachment 1285617 This is a Swiss Card Lite. An interesting combination of tools: pen, tweezers, straight pin, 4 way screwdriver, letter opener, scissors, magnifying glass, flashlight, and 2 rulers.
Hpw do you find the Swiss card in real use? I like the idea but not sure if I'd use it much if I had to take it out of my wallet every time I wanted it. And would probably end up putting a sak of some sort in my pocket anyway :rolleyes:

Hpw do you find the Swiss card in real use? I like the idea but not sure if I'd use it much if I had to take it out of my wallet every time I wanted it. And would probably end up putting a sak of some sort in my pocket anyway :rolleyes:
I haven’t had it long, but I won’t put it in a wallet. It’s too thick. I usually carry a folding knife of some sort, so the letter opener won’t get a lot of use. The 4X screwdriver might be handy. I am thinking that the pen, magnifying glass, and flashlight will get the most use especially if I am traveling light.

I haven’t had it long, but I won’t put it in a wallet. It’s too thick. I usually carry a folding knife of some sort, so the letter opener won’t get a lot of use. The 4X screwdriver might be handy. I am thinking that the pen, magnifying glass, and flashlight will get the most use especially if I am traveling light.
That's sort of what I'd thought as well. I only have a maxpedition micro wallet so I wouldn't keep it in there it would double the thickness of the wallet and take up all the space in it. I'm tempted by one but I think it's only because it's made victorinox and it's different. I'll probably end up with one one day and see what I think of it.

Stuck a farmer and manager in my pocket this morning to go on a family day out. Then found my missing Wenger (it's like a vic climber but 84mm, has serrated scissors and with the Evogrip scales, not sure what it's called though) in a coat pocket that I hadn't worn in a while. So ended up with 3 SAKs on me today. Made up when I found that Wenger :D

Stuck a farmer and manager in my pocket this morning to go on a family day out. Then found my missing Wenger (it's like a vic climber but 84mm, has serrated scissors and with the Evogrip scales, not sure what it's called though) in a coat pocket that I hadn't worn in a while. So ended up with 3 SAKs on me today. Made up when I found that Wenger :D
Two SAKs is everyday life... three is really livin' it up! ;):cool::)
Have an enjoyable day with the family.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back