What SAK are ya totin' today?

6N00eA5.jpg

Recruit today. It's one of my favorites, a great about town knife...we are going to town today.

Yay, the Executive (and a second as a spare) showed up just now. I've been so used to the Ambassador (same 74mm size) that this is more different than I thought it would be. That said, this will be 1/2 of my EDC (either a Benchmade Bugout, Mini-Presidio, or Mini-Grip are the other half).

The Executive is very cool and while I doubt I'll ever peel an orange with the tool, I can see a number of other uses, I like having two blades - little and littler and the longer and different design nail file. Perfect EDC for me.

Yay, the Executive (and a second as a spare) showed up just now. I've been so used to the Ambassador (same 74mm size) that this is more different than I thought it would be. That said, this will be 1/2 of my EDC (either a Benchmade Bugout, Mini-Presidio, or Mini-Grip are the other half).

The Executive is very cool and while I doubt I'll ever peel an orange with the tool, I can see a number of other uses, I like having two blades - little and littler and the longer and different design nail file. Perfect EDC for me.
Col Chuck Yeager spent 2 weeks in the Sieras with just the Executive!

Back