Off Topic What song are you listening to?

Don't really listen to many recent albums but I think he's a genius and he puts on a great show.

Don't really listen to many recent albums but I think he's a genius and he puts on a great show.

"A great show" is right. As in singular. "The Wall" was the best show I've ever seen. Not one of the best; the best. On the other hand, "Us + Them" was one of the worst. Probably not the absolute worst, but definitely top five.

"A great show" is right. As in singular. "The Wall" was the best show I've ever seen. Not one of the best; the best. On the other hand, "Us + Them" was one of the worst. Probably not the absolute worst, but definitely top five.
Loved the Wall, but got given a ticket for US + Them as a Christmas present and it blew me away. I'm a Floyd fan anyways but I thought it was the best gig I've seen ever .Performances were perfect and thought the whole show was brilliant but that's the great thing about music everyone's tastes are different.

Loved the Wall, but got given a ticket for US + Them as a Christmas present and it blew me away. I'm a Floyd fan anyways but I thought it was the best gig I've seen ever .Performances were perfect and thought the whole show was brilliant but that's the great thing about music everyone's tastes are different.

I'm a Floyd fan too, and I'll grant that they played good songs competently. It wasn't the music; it was the show. I wouldn't have knowingly paid a couple hundred dollars a ticket to attend an anti-Trump "resistance" rally no matter how good the music was. I don't even much like Trump; but even then I was really tired of hearing other people's fascist fantasies about him.

For worst music, that would be Steely Dan. And Steely Dan's one of my favorite bands, but when I saw them, they played a lot of crap and I'm pretty sure the sound guy was a retarded mentally-challenged monkey. Even the good songs were barely listenable due to the incredibly screechy treble.

Helping my 15 year old stain a table he made in wood shop last year, I put on W.A.S.P - The Last Command. He's now putting it on his iPod.

it's Saturday morning and time to eat one plain unfrosted donut dipped in 24-hour donut shop coffee :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

what you been listening to?

here's a track that samples one of my all time favorite sy-fi films (and, for better & worse, I've seen a few)

last twelve hours I've been enjoying some bluegrass, dead south I think, hip hop a la kid cudi, trance because andain has the voice of an angel, yolandi (no reason needed) and uffie (nuff said), justice, mr. oizo and uncle tupelo

Last edited:
Back