Off Topic What song are you listening to?

Been rocking the new Ozzy album quite a bit.

And this caught my ear on SiriusXM Octane a little while ago

And Adam Calhoun in the mix

The new Eminem gets some play too

Adam Schlesinger of Fountains of Wayne was another COVID-19 casualty.
Unless it was an April Fool's joke in very bad taste.

Country music lost another great to Covid 19, John Prine.

One of my favorite new albums of 2007 was "Standard Songs for Ordinary People" by John Prine and Mac Wiseman. Their version of The Old Rugged Cross is the finest ever put to a recording.

Here he is with Kacey Musgraves, spectacular in her own right.

I used to really like to go see Ray Wylie Hubbard live, when he still wrote and sang songs like this:

But there's hardly anything I like post-2000, and now that pretty much the only stuff he plays. Except this -- every show for the past 40-some years.

And it never gets old, although he sure has:

Last edited:
Pink Floyd the police , and genesis, because I lived around the corner from the whiskey in LA, calif. and remember seeing a lot of there concerts there also live at the holly bowl where a lot of these bands got started I miss the old days.:)

A friend from work told me about this group today. It’s a family of kids from about 11-19, or so I’m told. Their name is Liliac.

A friend from work told me about this group today. It’s a family of kids from about 11-19, or so I’m told. Their name is Liliac.

That was awesome, will definitely be checking out more of their work.

Story sounds legit, found this on the Google Box: Vocals by Melody Cristea, guitars by Samuel & Ethan Cristea, bass guitar by Melody Cristea, drums by Abigail Cristea

Here's a few I've been enjoying lately.

Mickey Guyton is an amazing singer and this song keeps me up at night, I think any dad with a little girl can relate.

Breland, Probably more hip hop than country rap but fun nonetheless..

Sam Hunt always pushes the boundaries of Country..

Black Magic Woman by Santana. Best experienced with the eyes closed, and the volume up.

n8reEV2.jpg

Back