What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks, Todd. 😁 Here's a 4-year-old shot of my fleet of canoes; I should update it since I've acquired at least a dozen more, I think, since that pic was taken!
4row.canoes.jpg
Huge and extraordinary collection of canoes, Gary.;)👍

Glad to see you are enjoying it. 🤠:thumbsup:
You betcha my friend, it's a sweet little knife and rides well in the watch pocket. :)
Splendid Black Friday choices, Todd & Greg! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
- GT
Thank you, Gary. I've neglected going with the theme day carry, (black fri. / wooden wed. / etc). Might just try and follow the pattern again.;)

Pocketed my newly acquired Fight'n Rooster today, along with a nice little 3-3/8" Schatt & Morgan pen knife with jigged bone covers.
View attachment 1643502

Thanks, Todd. Since each category in my rotation schedule is essentially randomly chosen independent of all the other categories, "eclectic" is about the only weekly theme I have. ;)🤓

Splendid Black Friday choices, Todd & Greg! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Do your guys score 83 points whenever you carry that stunner, Tyler?? :thumbsup::thumbsup:🤓

Thanks for the encouragement, John & Bruce. :)

Thanks for the advice, Jack. ;) I may be crude, but I try not to be rude!😁
Fine photo of your stag HHB, and that Viking knife is certainly pointy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:o_O

Bill, your stag HHB is resplendent, as usual! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A dynamic duo of TCs, and I admire your high-resolution photos!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Great post, Jeff; easier for me to have a happy day after getting a reminder about perspective and priorities! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Sounds like a fun Friday evening, John! :thumbsup::cool::cool: Where I typically hang out in the Midwest, I seldom see vistas like the one you posted. I watched some of a HS football game while I was on vacation in August, but I think it was on a Thursday afternoon, and school in the town where we stay is quite small, so they play 8-man football. A Wharncliffe mini trapper is a really nice knife!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That whittler is a shapely little number, Steve! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Handsome Joker! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Is the handle some kind of wood?

Couple of transatlantic beauties, JJ! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll bet your livestock respect you even more when you carry that solid stockman! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

W for the Win, Jack! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Impressive black/white double lambsfoot knives!

How do you like the denim micarta? So far, micarta hasn't appealed to me very much, but some denim versions look good.

Pair of aces, Rachel! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Terrific "born again" trio, Jeff; I think the walnut on the lambsfoot is outstanding! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

I hope that mini trapper choice won't turn today's game into a "trap game" for Seattle! o_O🤓

Thanks, Todd. 😁 Here's a 4-year-old shot of my fleet of canoes; I should update it since I've acquired at least a dozen more, I think, since that pic was taken!
View attachment 1643260

Tough to bet against double Alox (or TB12)! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, John & Todd & Steve & Jack. 🤓

Real nice 6347, Bruce! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Is that a 3-spring model?

Delrin or bone, those long curvy stockman knives are phenomenal! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT
Hahah scored half of that. Scored 41 LOL

4row.canoes.jpg
That's quite a cool cornucopia of canoes, Gary!!! :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Planting a few things today - the pickaxe did most of the work (getting the ground shovel-ready); the lambsfoot did a little work (getting the root ball ready to be planted); but that lazy 97, normally such a hard worker, just sat there being pretty. Oh, well, it is Sunday - maybe she just needed a day off.
97_Lambsfoot_Pickaxe.jpg

Just got back 10 minutes ago from visiting a Grandson and his family and found out that we will be getting another Great Grandson . Had these 2 in my pockets all day . Sorry for the low quality photo of the Northfield 38 and 83 and the roses are Double Delight and meako meako 's favorite Mr. Lincoln . Both are very fragrant varieties .

Will be out a few days for a Knee Change Out .
Harry

Back