What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Chuffed.

I just sat down to a big bowl of hot soup and to watch the latest video from the Engineering genius that is Alan Millyard tinkering with his Kawasaki Z 6 cylinder.

When the postman who always rings twice arrived.

This wont be collected or sold for a profit, its a user for me the perfect outdoor tool.

Its already been cleaned,oiled etc. and put to use.

very,very pleased.

Gorgeous autumn morning here. Enjoying a fire, some coffee, and a couple buddies sporting colors of the season. 😉👍View attachment 1665885
Every time I see that Bennet Springs mug, I get a flood of memories. Learned to work a fly rod there, and now I have both Grandpa and Grandma’s fly rods and reels.
View attachment 1665888View attachment 1665889

I did not realize that Case also does Hemlock Green. Just kidding, this is called Crimson Bone. Great color and jigging but typical current production Case fit and finish issues. But a great knife to tote and use none the less.
I don’t know about the fit and finish issues, but the scales are super nice.

Been out a week + to travel home to Montana for my best friend's memorial as he passed tues the 12th Oct., of covid at age 54...I had the Buck 112 which was his favorite model, and the Old Timer borh in my back pack for the trip and today as well, and the yellow 3318 in pocket today...I may just keep a 112 in my pack every day here out...cheers to a fine Friday morning gang!
So sorry for your loss.

dMunmyd.jpg

Back