What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Still rolling with Schrade USA made knives; Craftsman ACA EDGE Jackknife for today. OH
Craftsman_95024_ACA_Jack_Knife.jpg

I carried my Schrade 893 today. I love the clip/sheepsfoot jack configuration.

x6xGUlN.jpg
I also like that pattern, and that’s a nicely preserved example!
@Jon0385
What a score there Jon !!
She’ll remember that puck forever :D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Porch has made me some real knice friends !!
This particular piece purchased from Cal… mawvellous preservation and a dream to behold, thank you kindly pal :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
It’ll be gingerly carried around the house for the day at least…
View attachment 1694166
A great Friday and weekend to All :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice. Is that a Craftsman made by Camillus?

I went to town.
I kitted out a homeless couple with socks and tee shirts, then looked at 2 different exhibitions of/on very,very old books .
Treated my self to a great lunch at the Sardinian café sitting outside in the rain,the space man was looking down on me.
Pasta is not my thing but a big tray freshly made to Mamas recipe was to good to miss,along with good coffee.
I bought the last 2 apricot croissants for breakfast as well.
Told a joke 2 people laughed out loud,I am funny.
Went in a book shop and the assistant let me have this Beatles book for £15.
😁

Fabulous pic. I just keep looking at it. Wonderful detail. Thinking: those guys had big ones. So do the two guys standing on the curb, in a chicane, in the rain, as race cars zoom by 😲

Puts me in mind of a time when I was 10-11 years old. Went to the NASCAR race at Michigan International Speedway with my parents. At one point Dad and I were standing outside the wall at the entry to turn one. Richard Petty liked to run high. Just thinking about him flashing by a few feet away at 160-170 mph in a Petty blue Plymouth Superbird with the 426 Hemi, pointy nose and big ass wing, gets my adrenalin going a little bit. Or maybe is the coffee :D Thanks for bringing that memory back :thumbsup:

Here's another pic of the 302 to stay on topic ;)
valox 302 2.JPG

Back