What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

:thumbup:

It's been a lovely sunny day here, so I've been out for a walk, with a bonus pint at the end ;)

Enjoy the day and the beer. We seem to have our weather reversed, as it's been cold and damp here in Austin.
I'm carrying my first Schrade:
Schradeopenstock003_zpsa8051efe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Enjoy the day and the beer. We seem to have our weather reversed, as it's been cold and damp here in Austin.
I'm carrying my first Schrade:
Schradeopenstock003_zpsa8051efe.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks r8shell. Hope the weather improves for you (Austin seems to be a nest of Porch regulars!) :) Nice Schrade :thumbup:

I just bought this same knife. Awaiting arrival. How do you like it? How does the quality stack up to GEC? I was doing some reading and im a bit concerned because of questionable quality reported by some users.

Quality is very good; however, GEC's are excellent. I got this one in a trade, and I'm very happy with it - much lighter pull than some of my GEC #72's that are, literally, nailbreakers.

Thank you my friend! I miss having time to be around! Your pics of your barlow have been making it an enormous struggle not to pick one up!

Now those are the pictures I have missed!!! You're the reason I bought the exact Outlaw Kevin :)

As always, great knife & a great picture :thumbup:

Paul

I just bought this same knife. Awaiting arrival. How do you like it? How does the quality stack up to GEC? I was doing some reading and im a bit concerned because of questionable quality reported by some users.

I've got one in rosewood and I like it. It is not as good as my GEC boy's knives in workmanship, but the knife is a good size and feels great in the hand. I've carried mine quite a bit. Here is a picture I made last year:

100_2243.jpg

I think you'll like it assuming that it doesn't have any glaring workmanship issues.

I carried this one today. A bit larger than my usual Sunday knife.

100_2727_zpsff05610c.jpg

Ed J

Back