What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Dunlap Lanny's clip and AVigil New York Sneak, both with Vintage Westinghouse micarta and red liners

Awesome pair! I love the look of that NY Sneak. :thumbup:

I took Hugo to work with me today.
29086404816_817140d772_b.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Wonderful picture Dr. :thumbup:

Already put my Tidioute #53 to use, peeling a sizeable sweet tattie.

Have a good Sunday folks.

Same to you Scruffuk, those covers look like polished obsidian. What is that made of? In any case I've got ab ebony 54 moose coming to me tomorrow and your pics getting me psyched!

Jschenk, you're clearly a man whose not afraid to use a rare knife and that American Whittler looks all the finer for it.

Last edited:
Not mineral, Doc, animal. Buffalo horn. This was my first GEC. It's a good size and a great knife. I'm sure you will be pleased with your new acquisition.

Oh I may as well add to your anticipation a little more! :)

Kris that cattle is absolutely stunning.:thumbup:

Thanks, Nate!

These two today, Salem Straub mosaic damascus forge welded integral with cocobolo and a Paul Long sheath with shark skin inlay along with a Hidalgo front lock by Jerry Halfrich, Mike Norris "Hornet's Nest" stainless damascus and old growth redwood burl handles, integral frame. Check out Salem on the 3rd season of Forged In Fire this Tuesday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not mineral, Doc, animal. Buffalo horn. This was my first GEC. It's a good size and a great knife. I'm sure you will be pleased with your new acquisition.

Oh I may as well add to your anticipation a little more! :)

What a great blade combo! Very nice knife. [emoji106]

That's awesome r8shell. :D Those little fellas jump in to the frame quickly. They'll do anything for a photobomb. :D:thumbup: Nice Punch Jack.

Another snail photobomb! :eek::D They must all be on a mission.

I have this one from our friend Markesharp in the pocket today.

Wow, that's a lovely jack, Bob. Mark does beautiful work. You're missing a snail, though. :D
It's been raining all week, and I've never seen so many slithering about, so I'd be happy to send you a few. :p

Hope the weather picks up for you old bean. Have a grand day out. :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Thom, weather was great until we got to the Peak District, then there was heavy rain :( Had a good day out anyway though. Shattered now! :D :thumbup:

I hope you have a good Sunday, Jack! With those knives you should. :)

Thank you very much Dean, much appreciated my friend :thumbup:

Gorgeous :thumbup:

Very nice Thom :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbup:

Wow, that's a lovely jack, Bob. Mark does beautiful work. You're missing a snail, though. :D
It's been raining all week, and I've never seen so many slithering about, so I'd be happy to send you a few. :p
Keep the snails, send the rain. We're in a severe drought here. Mark certainly did fantastic work on this one. I especially like the shield.

Back