What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IMG_20140105_110923_zpsckbaqhrk.jpg

Nice x 2, Dee! :thumbup:

I've toted this blade for a month. Maybe less or more, however, only this traditional. I anticipate that a new SFO will take its place tomorrow. It's been a great time with ya, Melony.

054051602d781e7bbe8509c3bf15e0c5.jpg

Another well loved and beautiful knife is laid aside for some sweet young thing. :eek: Melony is gorgeous! :thumbup:

Sigh. :thumbup::)

A cool morning in September - reminds me to remember .. the art of living

30004942605_8a36e1490a_b.jpg

A couple poetically beautiful knives, Gev!

Today, these two...

I just can't get enough of that IXL, Jack!

Had this Soda Scout the past couple days. I'm certainly a sticker for anything Red Sawcut...

Thanks my friend, love your poics :) :thumbup:

Glorious, Jack:D

A cool morning in September - reminds me to remember .. the art of living

30004942605_8a36e1490a_b.jpg

Thanks Gev, looks like a great day on the stump :) :thumbup:

These two in particular caught my eye and stayed with me as I was catching up:

Both are fine lambsfoot examples, and I appreciate the atypical perspective from which they were photographed. I also like the differences.

Jack's, being more open and in the daylight, looks like it's stretching and getting ready for an exciting day ahead. FBC's, looks as though it has had a fine day full of honest work and is curling up with a book before hitting the pillow. Taken together, I'd say it was an excellent lambfoot day. :).

Thanks for the kind and thoughtful words Greg :) :thumbup:

That scout looks so good. I would like one with steel of nickel please.

You and Primble always have the best photos. His usually have a clean look and you have the honest well worn look.

I just can't get enough of that IXL, Jack!

Had this Soda Scout the past couple days. I'm certainly a sticker for anything Red Sawcut...

That's a gorgeous knife.

Thank you sir.

I ordered this one blind and was hoping for a little character. While I am pleased in the appearance, I am more surprised in the ergonomics of it. The fat round butt fills the hand well. Well worth a look.

Im going to order another for my father in law who has a fascination for all things England. He received his doctorate from Oxford and I think he would enjoy it. He needs to start carrying one anyways. :D

Gorgeous pairing, Dean!

Love that lambsfoot, Brett. I need to hop on that train.

That's a beautiful Texas Jack, Kris!

I'm so jealous, ScottG...

Superb shot, SubSpace.

Carried my newest addition today. Ebony GEC 15 Razor knife from CK!

AeL0eJq.jpg

Couldn't resist taking a shot of my new Austin Goldman, either.

pdMxLmw.jpg

Back at ya, Dean! Two exquisite pieces indeed. The Northwoods looks well loved and sharp as Dickens:D:D

Thanks, Gev! The Northwoods Norfolk is one of my favorite "pocket pretties" and a user also. :)

Thanks for the compliment, Dean!

Love the patina on that Whittler. :thumbup:

Thanks, Dee. It's a 2/3 whittler (actually a penknife). :)

Gorgeous pairing, Dean!

Carried my newest addition today. Ebony GEC 15 Razor knife from CK!

AeL0eJq.jpg

Thank you, Shawn! Gorgeous wood on your Razor! There are two kinds of ebony I like - when it's deep black; and when it's not. :thumbup:

Back