What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A question for the porch... how do you choose which fine little knife to carry when they are all so special? Some more:
s4741x.jpg

Neat stack!

Easy. I consider what I'm doing that day. Some are beaters and some I try to keep pristine. That narrows it down to one half or the other. After that it's a matter of mood.

Aias, some days it's obvious to me, others not so much.

Today this was the obvious choice.
griTjC1.jpg

Wow, you have full pockets Jer! They're nice :) It took a while for your pic to load, and having read the caption, I was thinking 'Oh no, he's not pocketed that hulking great Schrade-Wostenholm Stockman has he?!' :eek: Probably weighs as much as the rest put together! :D :thumbup:

It probably does. That one I have to pull around in my little red wagon.:D

Jack, Gev, Aias, appreciate the comments my friends. That tree just stood out in the forest yesterday (I hAve a thing for trees, lots of pics lol). No filters or editing to that pic at all.

And Gev, artful, you couldn't describe your pics any better, hope all is well :)

Ha! Thanks guys... agreed. When I teach, I keep the slim 77 Barlow in my pocket--all other times, it's a real struggle, and I usually switch out knives a couple times when home. That stack took me a little bit of time to get just right!

Very artistic Gev :) :thumbup:

Much appreciated, my friend!

Jack, Gev, Aias, appreciate the comments my friends. That tree just stood out in the forest yesterday (I hAve a thing for trees, lots of pics lol). No filters or editing to that pic at all.

And Gev, artful, you couldn't describe your pics any better, hope all is well :)

All is well, my friend! Just sore all over from rebuilding a fence, among other manual labors, but time heals all. Hope all is well with you too and good to see you posting :D

Much appreciated, my friend!

All is well, my friend! Just sore all over from rebuilding a fence, among other manual labors, but time heals all. Hope all is well with you too and good to see you posting :D

All is good, life is a fun adventure! Time, it has a way of fixing things doesn't it?

My trusty 55 today...

Can I stop posting pics of this one? I guess not. Master Smith Aaron Wilburn @wilburnforge Trapper with amber stag scales.
a76f612d86b24b37ce6fdcc38e9409df.jpg

New 17.5 DPS edge on my Hayn' Helper this morning. Now I'll be able to do quick 20 DPS touch-ups on my Sharpmaker.
hayn_zpsu8afvpwb.jpg

Back