What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

37903705026_393f01c70d_b.jpg

MX1FmOx.jpg

A Churchill came with me to Canada, so he’ll be my companion for a few days!

That is a really cool pic :cool: :thumbsup:

Looking good Dean :thumbsup:

Thanks for the very kind words Jack !!!! I guess you know that it is just a matter of time before my curiosity gets the best of me and I will have to get the measuring equipment out and do a comparison of Old & New TEW's with the A.Wright Specials .

I'll look forward to that Harry! :D :thumbsup:

Carried the Midnight Special again today ( Re-cycled pictures )

Harry

Couldn't you just dive into those covers?! :D :) :thumbsup:

I have these two with me today :) Have a fun Friday folks, nearly the weekend :thumbsup:

Cool pair Jack, great photos!

Mine today, this farmer keeps finding its way into my daily carry.

Thanks a lot Tom, a very useful-looking combination, as always, my friend. I love those pebbles too! :) :thumbsup:

Almost 3 days behind, so I can't comment on all the fine knives I'd like to. :( We'll see how much time and space I have.

Thanks, Gary. That Zorro Barlow looks like a fun knife! :thumbsup:
Thanks, FBC; Zorro is definitely a conversation starter. :)

GT: OJ mixed with Instant Coffee sounds repugnant, honestly. ...

... That little caplifter of yours is sweet, and I always get a kick out of those acrylic comic book Barlows.
Thanks, Shawn. :) I like that little "wire-frame" knife a lot, and I'm glad to have at least one example of the "novelty" Barlows (but doubt that I'd ever try to get a whole set ;)).

Nice! I love to see some of those unique oldies getting pocket time.
Thanks, AF. :)

Thanks a lot GT, that's a great-looking Peanut, and seeing your Zorro Barlow always gives me a kick, I must seek one out sometime :) :thumbsup:

These two for me today :)

Thanks for the positive reviews of the knives I posted, Jack. :) Your pair includes quite a wide variety of features! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It is almost too dark in the morning to take a picture. I may have to switch to afternoon pictures. This leaf was in the same place I left it yesterday. View attachment 786644
Those are a couple of phenomenal whittlers, Travman!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Something Old + Something New = Something Magnificent

I am carrying these two again today.

Z1j8PtZ.jpg
Doubly dapper and distinguished, Dylan and Dean!! :thumbsup::cool:;):thumbsup:

Thanks, Gary! A Peanut and Zorro. :thumbsup: (Do you suppose Zorro ate peanuts?)
I'm sure Zorro was adept at shelling peanuts with a couple of lightning sword strokes! ;)

View attachment 786837 View attachment 786839 ...
I’m sure my carry today will surprise no one and bore everyone but...my favorite example of my favorite version of my favorite knive...
Cami made Buck 303 with the sheeps level with the clip when closed. I really feel it’s the perfect pocket knife.
Commendable classic, Clay! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::cool:

Congrats on the new TEW, Harry!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Your TEW knife trio is remarkable!! ;):cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I went a little overboard. (first sunlit pic of the lambsfoot!)
52UgBDl.jpg
Impressive threesome, Jer! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

...Carrying this today
EDJs08U.jpg
That's a champion, Mark! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Resplendent Imperial EO teardrop jack, Steve!! :cool::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Today, a Yellow Rose 35:

LhQp9De.jpg
Something fishy about this pic, Barry, but it's sure not the knife!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

Starting to cut back, of course not my stag.
View attachment 787363
Superb stag, Alan; that Lloyd is very distinctive! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: Is the Lloyd a new one??

Devastating duo, ATB!! That orange Alox is so cheerful! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I have these two with me today :) Have a fun Friday folks, nearly the weekend :thumbsup:

Two pristine Friday knives, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Nice ALOX!
Mine today, this farmer keeps finding its way into my daily carry.

To quote an eminent personality, "Nice ALOX", Tom! ;);):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Feeling feckless on this Friday and hoping that carrying this will get me going with purpose: Queen model 61 stockman in Frontier bone (1950-1960).
Y8bVviQ.jpg

- Stuart
Regal stockman, Stuart! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: (Belated welcome back from the SD hunt! :))

This one in the watch pocket today.
saPU4uM.jpg
That's a beauty, oldtymer! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Looks like you've put quite an acute edge on the blades?

My Big Knife of the Week isn't particularly big (a bit under 4"), a Colt stag muskrat:
xNHf2ER.jpg

My Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Kutmaster Girl Scout knife:
4SYw7WW.jpg

My K.N.I.F.E. (a relatively new knife not yet in my rotation schedule) knife this week is the Opignel #8 my daughter gave me:
erS7tez.jpg

- GT

Last edited:
5K Qs 5K Qs
Just received the Lloyd the other day. It's better than I could have imagined. It's been an impetus to cut back my collection.

Back