What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

5_C33_A64_F-4_EAB-4_EA8-92_B1-1_AC3_D13_FB87_A.jpg

I am going to carry these 2 today . A little GEC 06 Pemberton that I purchased at the GEC Rendezvous last year and a Hartkoph that I purchased last year right after we went through this castle in Germany . I associate some of my knives with where I got them or what I carried at the time .

Harry

Last edited:
I am going to carry these 2 today . A little GEC 06 Pemberton that I purchased at the GEC Rendezvous last year and a Hatkoph that I purchased last year right after we went through this castle in Germany . I associate some of my knives with where I got them or what I carried at the time .

Harry
Nice Pemberton, Harry! That's a lot of character, in a little package! -Lance

Very cool Harry. I visited Neuschwanstein when I was 13. My aunt and uncle who are government employees were stationed in Germany at the time. I spent a whole summer over there that year, I'll never forget that summer!

Travman Travman Neat pic trick! Nice knife, too.
H HFinn That is a handsome knife in a beautiful picture.
P picturerock You have a comforting collaboration of colors in your companions, and a captivating collection of pipes.
SteveC SteveC Understated, but humbly Ulster, sir.
Jsega51 Jsega51 Safe travels on your camping trip, Jake, you have a great knife for an adventure.
Old Engineer Old Engineer I, too, relive my best memories through some of my knives, rifles, and shotguns, Harry. I lived in Berlin and Bad Tölz for a period of 3 years as very young Army brat. Thanks for the pictures.
The Fort The Fort You made a good Case for my daily selection today- a Case cattle knife from 1920-1940 and a muskrat from 1976:

qoaimUx.jpg

- Stuart

Back