What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That is a might fine looking 2nd!

27146504128_c2ba6105b2_h.jpg

That is not a nail nick, it's a blood groove! :D

Thanks pal, a lucky find, the only flaws I can find are a couple of hairline cracks in the ivory. Pretty hard to see :thumbsup:

AW Ivory Senator 1-2C.JPG

LOL! :D That's a nice one :) :thumbsup:

"Monday, Monday, can't trust that day"
Have a good one!
3NLl1tE.jpg

Stellar stag Gary :thumbsup:

I've had these two with me on a busy Monday :thumbsup:

AW Buffalo Barlow 1-5.JPG

Alfred Black LF (2) 2-8.JPG

Those are some edifying projects, but deeply embedding a double-edged razor blade in a cork is something this youngster won't be trying at home any time soon.
Snazzy lambsfoot.

I'm carrying two kindred spirits from Case's 1940-1964 era, a pattern 35 jack and a pattern 65 SAB hunter. The jack is as clean as the day it was born, the brass liners shine. The old hunter, well, it looks like it has hunted its whole life. As you can see, the scales are chipped/cracked and the pile side can slip (I left it askew until after I snapped the pic, then "clicked" it back in place). I used it to field dress a deer this past season, but that will be its last deer for me. Still like having it in the pocket, though.

9Xs3GdE.jpg

2iL5llk.jpg

xMKiijG.jpg

- Stuart

Last edited:
Thank you for all the kind words, fellas! The pipe is certainly everything I had hoped it would be.

I am carrying this duo today. I hope everyone's Monday is going ok so far.

0JneXdQ.jpg

- very nice, Dylan.....as always :thumbsup::cool: and trust the slip is serving well

I'm carrying two kindred spirits from Case's 1940-1964 era, a pattern 35 jack and a pattern 65 SAB hunter. The jack is as clean as the day it was born, the brass liners shine. The old hunter, well, it looks like it has hunted its whole life. As you can see, the scales are chipped/cracked and the pile side can slip (I left it askew until after I snapped the pic, then "clicked" it back in place). I used it to field dress a deer this past season, but that will be its last deer for me. Still like having it in the pocket, though.

9Xs3GdE.jpg

2iL5llk.jpg

xMKiijG.jpg

- Stuart
Gorgeous bone on that Duo, Stuart!

Back