What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Giving the Churchill a break today
zrk4QmE.jpg

Thanks Dean, he sure is :) Lovely #14 there :thumbsup:

I had these with me on my hike yesterday - no wonder I felt tired when I got home! :D :thumbsup:

View attachment 892152

View attachment 892153

View attachment 892154

View attachment 892157

These two today :)

View attachment 892161

View attachment 892162

Have a great Sunday folks :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. You had some great knives with you on your hike!

I'm off into Milam County to pick blackberries, I hope. Just a stop on my delivery drive . Have a great day everyone !! The Continental will be in my pocket. I hope to get pictures of it in the wild

41354970262_a71376a98a_b.jpg

Have a sweet time, Gev! Your Continental is classic beauty. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've been carrying some of my Case knives lately and came across this one in the Case drawer.

315 315 Per your request in the barlow thread, pulled out my Kimber compact stainless series I with patina / mods by yours truly. Bought new, disassembled down to last part, mirror finished, slicked and tricked, it's a tack driver and fun to shoot. Carried in Milt Sparks leather but honestly is heavy and I shoot 9mm better than 45 ACP nowadays.

Case XX is the most valuable knife I own, my Dad's.

kimberdadsknife1.jpg

Just feels like it was made for Sunday mornings View attachment 892302

My favorite of all the Case/Bose collabs that I've owned. I think I'll pit mine in my pocket right now!

Case XX is the most valuable knife I own, my Dad's.

Mine is a Boker Copperhead with a bent tip on the clip and scratched up like it had been dragged behind a car. My Dad used his tools and maybe abused them a little.

Mine is a Boker Copperhead with a bent tip on the clip and scratched up like it had been dragged behind a car. My Dad used his tools and maybe abused them a little.

My dad broke the pile side scale off (using it as a hammer I'm sure) and Case correctly didn't cover it under warranty so he wrote his name on it and filled it in with epoxy. Gives it character.

dadknifeback.jpg

Mom's coming to visit next week, so I've got lots to do around the house today. :) Sweeping and laundry mostly, but I may as well outfit myself as though I'm maintaining a ranch. :D:D
View attachment 892185 View attachment 892186

I have a similar situation. My wife got treated to 4 days in Cancun courtesy of a major supplier, and returns this afternoon.:eek:

Missed her mucho, but now I’m remembering some life lesson. Something about keeping the house clean, or some such tomfoolery.:D

I like that Schrade!

My dad broke the pile side scale off (using it as a hammer I'm sure) and Case correctly didn't cover it under warranty so he wrote his name on it and filled it in with epoxy. Gives it character.

dadknifeback.jpg
Yes, great character with that one! What a great family heirloom to pass on!

Back