What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Still carrying that little peanut, and here's a shot with a candid of me and my youngest grandson at my daughter's wedding last year ;)

Peanut by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Awww. What a great photo, Gary! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Isn't it great to be a grandfather? I have two granddaughters and a they have brought many a smile to me. Oh and the knife looks great, too! :)

View attachment 963376 View attachment 963378

I hope whatever the heck it is I put my American Jack 78 on for these photographs is not poisonous to touch! In any event, it made a nice contrasting platform for the Appaloosa Bone.

Great photo! I've done that, too. Now I'm going to start thinking about that poisonous bit. :eek:

American Jack today

frQP6keh.jpg

az8kf9.jpg

Well after much thought I've decided to carry this one. I had considered not to,mostly because I've learned it is a bit rare. But I get the most enjoyment from carrying and using a knife. I cleaned the bolsters a bit better, they had rust on them. Some oil and going slow with a scotchbrite pad got the rust off. It did not have the bail when I got it. I made one mostly to feel more secure in carrying it by attaching it to the chain I made. I also carried the Ulster again today,but y'all seen enough of it recently I reckon, lol.

Back