What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Glad to hear you are prepping for this!
Heard from friends in South Carolina. Found out that during their last weather scare, they ran out and bought a generator. But like so many in today's grasshopper mentality society, they promptly returned in a few days later after dodging the bullet.
Now, it's too late.

Good luck, buddy!
Thanks! And thanks to everyone for the support, and to those waiting to give aid.

Boss and I stopped to get horse feed yesterday, there was like 50 60 people in line inside, cars circling the building,people parking in the street and sidewalks, all caus the little local farm store got a shipment of gas cans, people was taking numbers. Glad we left b4 it got ugly. We had filled ours up Monday, I filled my truck last Sunday bought non perishable food. Got flour tortillas caus they last much longer than a loaf of bread. I'm a prepper by nature.

nwB2gb0h.jpg

carried these 2 today as we went from Alexandria , Minn. to Dickinson , N. Dakota . I am using old photos .

I have promised some of you to try to post Pics of The Day while on our trip . We do not have vacations , we have trips remember .
First stop in N. Dakota was to see one of our , and yours , very good friend paulhilborn paulhilborn . It was really great to see him again and we had a decent , but too short , visit .

He had in the past posted a picture of a very long Railroad High Bridge and I wanted to see it .

During the drive we saw some cloud formations like I have never seen before .

We noticed that quite a few of the farmers were very proud of their old Thrash Machines , which were out-dated with the advent of Combines . They seemed to like to put them out by I-94 .

This is a Snow Blower headed to Idaho .

A rest stop east of Mandan , N. Dakota commemorating the only oil refinery in N. Dakota.

Suzy the Fiberglass Cow

Exit 72 on I-94 to Gladstone , N. Dakota goes to the Enchanted Highway . Someone has made some Giant Metal Sculptures .

This is what some of N. Dakota looks like . But to me , the picture is still missing so very much like , Sunflower , Soybeans , Wheat , Hay , Corn , and Sugar Beet fields.

Harry

Great vacation trip photos, Harry!

Breakfast with my wife today
UqhbX0s.jpg

Looks good! :thumbsup:

Still carrying this slim Issard pen knife.

ZBGXqCs.jpg

iXvtZhf.jpg

I am a big Chet Baker fan and felt a need to post my choice of companion while I put a Baker CD on to play. I did not have enough light to get a good pic of a slim MOP pen with it, so this is it. Thanks for the memory, Gev.

00eKrai.jpg

- Stuart
Tanqueray? I like one large olive too--no toothpicks.

Y’all must be rugged manly men to look good in short pants!:eek:
Reminds me of a commercial from olden times.
If you dare wear short shorts, Nair for short shorts na na na na na na na.
I cut quite a swath with my jodhpurs and braces today. Too hot for riding boots, so I wore sandals.
XSIDFtO.jpg

I also had a rosewood lambsfoot, but that group shot wouldn't focus.

Back