What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Here's a memory for you, Prester John Prester John !
Big time Pittsburgh fan here. My dad took me and my cousins to at least one game in that series. I was 10 years old.
1Y0TB7W.jpg

Here's a memory for you, Prester John Prester John !
Big time Pittsburgh fan here. My dad took me and my cousins to at least one game in that series. I was 10 years old.
1Y0TB7W.jpg
That is so cool! I see Bill Mazeroski's signature there--the guy that made the Yankees cry! At least some of them did. I am a Yankees fan, but I love the game more. My favorite players in the '60s were Willie Mays with the Giants and Joe Torre with the Cardinals. Loved the Mick too, and Roberto Clemente was up there. Koufax, of course. Lot of great players then. That's when Nolan Ryan and Pete Rose started, too. Anyway great souvenir.
Beautiful stag on that knife.

That is so cool! I see Bill Mazeroski's signature there--the guy that made the Yankees cry! At least some of them did. I am a Yankees fan, but I love the game more.

My memory might be playing tricks with me but my uncle lived in Monroeville in the 60s and one of the Pirates lived across the street. I'm pretty sure it was Maz. Whomever it was, I met once.
I've lived in Central NY, for the most part, since I was 11 years old. I'm always torn when a NY team plays a Pittsburgh team.

Thanks, Paul! :thumbsup:
The ball was given to me by my Grandpa John, 35 years ago, when I was 12. He had gotten the ball when he was 11, (1922) while attending the game. Pitt. vs. New York
The writing reads:
"Last ball in game, Pitts. vs. New York, Polo grounds, Sunday July 30th, 1922."
I am not sure what 'Last ball in game' means, but, it's a family heirloom!:)
Very cool, Mark! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:
FWIW, here's a link to the box score:
https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxes/NY1/NY1192207300.shtml

- GT

Guardian 3, M390, flat ground and the stonewashed finish I think. Not great for pocket carry but it out-slices all my other pocket friendly fixed blades by a mile.

Thanks! It doesn't look pocket friendly. Id belt carry it. I love that blade shape for use. I may have to look into one

My other knives come and go on rotation but this one has faithfully stayed with me. It’s been either this Weck along with another knife or just by itself. Today it’s just this one Weck by itself again.
I see why !!! Cool photo !

Back