What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Back to this Cattaraugus.
0NzxWiw.jpg

If ever there was a New Year's Eve knife that has to be it Barrett. You could replace a disco ball with it too! :D

Sure you need some sunglasses when using it! ;):D

I agree with all above, it is the PERFECT New Year's Eve knife.
Could also be useful on Liberace's birthday, celebrating the start of the gold rush, disco themed events, or any day that needs to be brightened a little. Glitter Gold is a very cool knife!

Thanks, guys! :D :D

I didn't remember you had such a festive knife, Barrett!! :eek::cool::cool: You and @r8shell should maybe start a gold glitter cult for 2019! :rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's a fairly new acquisition, GT. GEC made a handful of Glitter Gold #78's for this year's Rendezvous. Apparently they were so unpopular that there were some left over after the Rendezvous, and I was able to call Chris and order one. It's not for everyone, but I kinda like it. :D

Paul @paulhilborn , Duncan @Campbellclanman , Randy @r redden and myself received a New Year text from Bob’s @BigBiscuit daughter Lan this morning. Pam and I were getting ready to go out and eat breakfast so I felt it only fitting that I should drop “Biscuit” in my pocket for the day! :)
I wish each and everyone here a Happy Healthy New Year in 2019!!!

44048395751_936186b576_b_d.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Ron! I always enjoy seeing that #47. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LOL! :D :thumbsup: Nice pic Kevin :thumbsup:
The figuring is awesome on that Ironwood.

Thanks, FBC, my Pruner is not for the faint of heart. :) Speaking of Beast Mode, that's a fantastic 79, but I think it's too much knife for me! :thumbsup::eek::thumbsup:
I thinks you may underestimate yourself, GT. ;):D
Thanks, my friend.

I enjoy seeing everyone's new and high-class knives here, but an old Kutmaster like yours grabs me more firmly! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
I hear ya, it's the old and patina'd that give me the most pause to consider.

Monday is the day I rotate my knives for the week, so the ones I loaded up today will see the end of 2018 as well as most of the first week of 2019.
A Vic Cadet II is my Alox knife this week (thanks, Ken);
cKDPPfr.jpg

A Vic Camper is my non-Alox SAK of the Week:
4NrTokx.jpg

Rough Rider Electrician is my bailed non-SAK:
sd7UhWH.jpg

- GT
I think you may be prepared for just about anything with that trio. :thumbsup:

I carrying this one into the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YA!
45635217625_ff8e120f02_h.jpg

Happy New Year everyone! I started to fall asleep watching TV around 11:20 last night so I bagged it and went to bed. I always leave the tree up until Jan 1st so I’ve got work to do. Today is the Lumberjack, which I will probably use on the tree because I like an excuse to use the saw. And, a rarity for me, I’ll carry a second knife and bring out the Frontier.
9-D4-CEA8-D-E04-C-4-A2-A-8-CD3-C2-BEA7789-F46.jpg

Decent day out today to get some pictures of today's carry ; TWO 77's and both are Smooth Bone Autumn Gold . Barlow and Washington HJ .

When I was moving the pics into the computer I just had to look at the other downloads of early Christmas with one our daughter's family .

A very good day for our family .

Harry

Back