What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks, Nick. I have no idea as to the maker. That's a problem inherent in inheriting knives with no accompanying documentation. the tang marks shown are all the ID that I have. I have several knives, folders and fixed blade, from that maker, and have posted a few in the Customs forum for help identifying the maker without much success. Such as this Elmer Keith pattern hunter:

9MVrcvd.jpg

zJvzGJp.jpg

VSYMVOV.jpg

- Stuart

So.
There is some indecipherability in identifying imprinted identifyers inherent in inheriting knives? Still, your late step father was inerrant in imbueing your inheritance with items for you to create indelible images.

Loki is a handsome boy!

@5K Qs ~
I have never seen a Colonial electrician in bone, but I did see one on ebay like yours which was described as synthetic.

Either way, she’s fetching, and a keeper!

A 2014 #66 in Stag covers, the Stag may not light up one's world but it's great in hand and I honestly like it, kinda creamy like:cool: bought from a forum member here on the porch...Thanks Mario:thumbsup:
Nydpe1.jpg

gUSXpo.jpg

Also bracing for the upcoming (even colder) snap coming next week:eek:
Brn55g.png

A 2014 #66 in Stag covers, the Stag may not light up one's world but it's great in hand and I honestly like it, kinda creamy like:cool: bought from a forum member here on the porch...Thanks Mario:thumbsup:
Nydpe1.jpg

gUSXpo.jpg

Also bracing for the upcoming (even colder) snap coming next week:eek:
Brn55g.png
The only thing wrong with the Stag is that it is being stored Too Far North . I could help you out with that problem if you want . There is no bad Stag . Nice knife Paul . Looks like it is a little cool up there and it will not be too bad until next Wednesday except for the chilly nights . Please keep it up there though my friend .

Harry

:)
View attachment 1060223
Me too GT. That knife is extraincredinificent!!!!!
Must be true what they say about practice... cause it's perfect. :cool:
View attachment 1060224
Nice knife Dwight but your picture of your Bird Feeder Area draws my attention . We have Squirrels that would not allow us to put our feeders like that in or under our trees . The ice on the branches really add to the picture too .
Take care my friend .

Harry

Back