What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

8-D81-B342-D25-F-40-EA-B165-063-D1-F1-E4-A67.jpg

Lovely colours John :) :thumbsup:

Great pic Taylor, and a fine pairing :D :thumbsup:

Lovely old pair Harry :thumbsup:

Smashing stag my friend :) :thumbsup:

Very interesting Rachel, that's OLD :thumbsup:

Great stuff John :) :thumbsup:

Nice-looking Wharncliffe Knife Dwight :thumbsup:

Fantastic pic Mark :) :thumbsup:

Stunning Gary :) :thumbsup:

Hi folks, late afternoon here, hope everyone is having a great weekend :thumbsup: Been for a hike at Sandal Castle near Wakefield today, with these three in tow ;) :thumbsup:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandal_Castle

qgSzqgK.jpg

YiRFzwB.jpg

nhhom9E.jpg
Lovely Trio. What is the middle one?

Fantastic old Schrade CC, Nick!

The boss got his money’s worth out of you, David. Love those knives!

A great example of pocket worn, Harry. Any idea hold old it is?
Better lower that kick a little to get the tip down a bit! It’ll bite when you reach in your pocket.
Your hamecane reminds me that today is the big flea market! Maybe I’ll go and keep an eye out for one of those. Or a good deal on a knife. If nothing else, I always manage to come home with some old files.

Nice one!

View attachment 1122255
Thanks very much Jeff !!! I suspect that it is over 100 years old but I would not even venture a guess as to how much older than 100. I have never been able to find much about the Taylors Eye Witness tang stamps , but I do Like To Collect Them , as you already know my friend . I am carrying the same knives today and I will just carry the Very Well Worn one in a Slip because of the Proud Blade . I wish that these old ones came with a Diary with the Who , What , and When history in it .
I hope you have recovered from your surgery my friend . God Bless and stay out of trouble .

Harry

Back