What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

IbJV0ie.jpg

Outstanding Nick! :thumbsup: :D

It does give me some relief . I am allowed to have it done 3 times a year and so far I have had it only once a year , but I expect that I will go to twice a year . There is such a thing as having too many of these to be physically good for me . At my age , I will just have to live with this condition . I still am able to do more than people Twice My Age can . LOL

Harry
Harry, you and Nancy are our inspiration my friend! :thumbsup: Pam and I have talked many times about how we hope that when we are your age, what a blessing it would be to be as active as you guys are! :D

These 2 patterns are a fine pair to carry together . In my experience what one will not do , the other one will .

Harry
Harry this is just a wonderful duo my friend! Beautiful and useful at the same time! Looking at these two one could imagine there were made 100 years ago! :thumbsup: :D

I kept Ole Red and added some Ironwood for Wednesday! Y’all have a great day! :D

46519230665_61f64858ea_b_d.jpg

These 2 patterns are a fine pair to carry together . In my experience what one will not do , the other one will .

Harry
Ever since you handed over that Orchard Gem at last year’s knife show for me to coon finger, it’s been growing on me.
I “need” to scare up a user for gardening and nursery work.

The thumb opening works like a charm after a little practice.

xgSBsyq.jpg
I like your sheath. Nicely done.

I’m a fan of Craftsman knives. And that’s a beaut. Have you figured out who made it, and it’s age?
If you tote it tomorrow, and who could blame you, please let us see the blades.

Harry, you and Nancy are our inspiration my friend! :thumbsup: Pam and I have talked many times about how we hope that when we are your age, what a blessing it would be to be as active as you guys are! :D

I kept Ole Red and added some Ironwood for Wednesday! Y’all have a great day! :D

Love ‘em both, Ron!

Funny, but I was thinking the same thing about when I get to be your age.:D
I think you and Harry are blessed to have wives that indulge your knife affinity/affliction!

BF Buck and my little jack along with a little Nicholson file fixed blade...
Rainy day, so other than cutting a bit of summer sausage for Manny the dog, probably won’t need it.
View attachment 1124718

I love that pic Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Teaching young people how to find their location using resection...with a Pioneer in my pocket.

View attachment 1124329

Nice work, that's an invaluable life skill :thumbsup:

I picked this pair for Twosday carry. Today I'm totin' a Loveless-like hunter by Leonard Corlee and a Queen model 31. I'm really liking having a fixed blade handy, so thanks to @Whetstone39 and @r8shell and several others for inspiring me to shake off the chains of confining convention and wear my knife-nuttiness on my belt.

wdDZaMx.jpg

WJ1CN5U.jpg

- Stuart

Great-looking Hunter Stuart :thumbsup:

I was, Jack, and thinking about going back tomorrow. I love your lovely piano keys.

Thank you very much my friend, have a great day :) :thumbsup:

SxKmODb.jpg

Tried this photo 4 times, would be focused clear on the knives, but be fuzzy after. :rolleyes:Go figure

I get the same thing David, for every pic I can use, I must delete 5! :rolleyes: That's a great view though :) :thumbsup:

It does give me some relief . I am allowed to have it done 3 times a year and so far I have had it only once a year , but I expect that I will go to twice a year . There is such a thing as having too many of these to be physically good for me . At my age , I will just have to live with this condition . I still am able to do more than people Twice My Age can . LOL

Harry

Good for you Harry, you're a trooper my friend :) :thumbsup:

2013 TC Antique Yellow Sawcut Bone covers:thumbsup:
vio1Kq.jpg

cD7WF6.jpg

Lovely stuff Paul :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Hey Jack, my alerts said that I had a quote from you but for the life of me I can not find it. I click on the alert but it doesn't take me to your post like it should. You just can't trust these computers, I tell ya. :rolleyes:

Today I was totin' the '16 forum knife.
47011581104_8ec0104ba0_h.jpg

Computers are killing me lately Kevin! :rolleyes: That's a cool pic :D :cool: :thumbsup:

Good Morning All
A little Ironwood and Japanese Maple for Wooden Wednesday

Lovely pic John :thumbsup:

Ace pairing Ron :thumbsup:

Happy V-E Day, everyone!
k5KS6uw.jpg

We Americans celebrate by playing baseball. For seven months (including playoffs). And we carry English knives. ;)

Great stuff Vince :) :thumbsup:

Back