What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm thinking about putting a giant squid on the pile side.

RUJGdIh.jpg

xXEo2xe.jpg

I'm searching for a good image to use, but squids look pretty difficult to do well. (and I'm afraid if I mess up, it'll look like something not-so-family-friendly, if ya know what I mean) ;)
You did that yourself? That's fantastic! It looks so professional!

RUJGdIh.jpg

xXEo2xe.jpg

I'm searching for a good image to use, but squids look pretty difficult to do well. (and I'm afraid if I mess up, it'll look like something not-so-family-friendly, if ya know what I mean) ;)

That’s really very impressive work. It looks fantastic.

RUJGdIh.jpg

xXEo2xe.jpg

You have quite a talent Rachel. Just wonderful! I haven't forgotten the Boker tree. :cool:

RUJGdIh.jpg

xXEo2xe.jpg

You might not be able to show it here on the porch, but what a great conversation starter...

Incredibly nice work on the mark side! Nice shark:D
I kid, I kid.
How about a buxom mermaid on the pile side?

Been carrying this Case 63032 today - it got used on this busy Saturday, lots of projects (finish sand and apply poly to an oak handrail for the stairway, remove an old light fixture and hang a new light fixture in the dining room, clean a couple of revolvers, managed to fish a bit early this morning before sunrise) - man I'm ready to shower and bed down! OH
Case-63032-1980-Medium-Stockman.jpg

Nice knives and nice lake. Tell me about Catfish Lake, you fishing for Catfish or LMB? I live fairly close by but have never gone in there. OH
Mostly went to explore around a bit today, but talked to a warden he said the fish are small and stunted from the acidity. But said the gators get big lol, didn't spot any gators today. I also went to Great lake there but at least on the side I came in on it's very limited access to the water, but there is kinda a boat ramp but it's gotten overgrown. Main dirt road in is really wide and smooth(Catfish Lake Rd), but some of the secondary ones have plenty of potholes. I came in from the Maysville/Pollocksville side.But people was coming and going in cars, warden was in a car to. It's a little over an hour for me to drive there. Not sure if there's a boat access to Catfish lake or not

This little fella is a favourite.
I had it made at their custom shop many, years ago.
XC75 carbon blade, smooth bone & stainless fitting. Only 9cm closed, cutting edge about 7cm real pocket friendly:D It's aged real well.
The background is a spice rack my 13yr old daughter made in woodshop that she gave her Mum for Mothers day just past. She did real well for her first time.
mitch

CARemZ.jpg

qwEFRR.jpg

XC75 carbon blade, smooth bone & stainless fitting. Only 9cm closed, cutting edge about 7cm real pocket friendly:D It's aged real well.
The background is a spice rack my 13yr old daughter made in woodshop that she gave her Mum for Mothers day just past. She did real well for her first time.
mitch

CARemZ.jpg

qwEFRR.jpg
Thats a beauty Mitch. The patina enhances the bone. I really am fond of this pattern.

mitch

CARemZ.jpg

qwEFRR.jpg
Gorgeous laguiole!

Very nice work! :thumbsup: Maybe a Whaler might be fitting on the pile side! ;)

You did that yourself? That's fantastic! It looks so professional!

How about the Pequod?

That’s really very impressive work. It looks fantastic.

You have quite a talent Rachel. Just wonderful! I haven't forgotten the Boker tree. :cool:
You might not be able to show it here on the porch, but what a great conversation starter...

Incredibly nice work on the mark side! Nice shark:D
I kid, I kid.
How about a buxom mermaid on the pile side?
Very well done r8shell r8shell .

Harry

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions. everyone. :)

Jack has a ivory lambsfoot he probably wouldn't mind letting you practice on. ;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: I wouldn't dream of it!

Back