What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

gQRVIQ6.jpg

It is a Turtle Kringle with Chocolate icing . You can have some of it By Proxy in the morning . Just let me know and I can make it happen for you my friend.

Harry
That sounds delicious Harry! :thumbsup: Enjoy it in good health my friend! I’ll be looking forward to some just like it in August! ;) :thumbsup: :D[/QUOTE]
Here you go Ron . 4 Pieces left , one for each of us .

We will be bringing Kringles , Brats , and Cheese Curds . Maybe we can talk some of the other guys into joining us for Coffee and Kringle ???

Harry

Last edited:
Great pics, Jack.

Thank you Vince :) :thumbsup:

That sounds delicious Harry! :thumbsup: Enjoy it in good health my friend! I’ll be looking forward to some just like it in August! ;) :thumbsup: :D
Here you go Ron . 4 Pieces left , one for each of us .

We will be bringing Kringles , Brats , and Cheese Curds . Maybe we can talk some of the other guys joining us for Coffee and Kringle ???

Harry[/QUOTE]

That sure looks good Harry :) :thumbsup:

A little ironwood today. :)
View attachment 1139512

Very special Dave :) :thumbsup:

Do i have a problem? I have four knives in my pockets today. They offer little redundancy in toolset, and are no burden to carry around, because they're all relatively small. They make me feel prepared for anything the day could throw at me, and I really like to be able to occasionally take one out to appreciate the craftsmanship, history and design. So I guess I've answered my question already. These things make me happy and that's the bottom line, so this absurd number of daily tools is no problem at all.

The Vic Pioneer covers my rougher tasks. Prying, scraping, screwdriving, and of course bottle opening. It hangs in my back pocket.
The GEC Pemberton takes care of most of my daily cutting. Small straight edged blades are my favorite. It is unnoticeable in the watch pocket.
The carbon Opinel #6 is there if I need to slice through something bigger, or cut food type things, which I don't do very often with pocket knives. It stands beside my phone in my front pocket.
The Vic Classic jangles around with my change. Scissors are indespensible for me in my day to day life. The small screwdriver that works for most small philips screws, tweezers, toothpick and file are all nice to have too.

iWS5G0u.jpg

Back