What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

How are you carrying that big fat toolbox? I have an old Vic that size and a home made belt sheath for it.

That Wenger is the Handyman. The wood saw comes in handy sometimes.

I'm still playing around with how to best carry the SwissChamp. Today I'm using a Victorinox Cordura belt pouch. It's comfortable as far as belt pouches go, and relatively good quality. I've also used a Victorinox leather belt hanger successfully. I really like belt hangers and my homemade dangler pouches for my scout knives. I just need to make a new dangler pouch large enough to accommodate the SwissChamp.

https://i.imgur.com/s95PvClh.jpg
s95PvClh.jpg

I also have this homemade leather belt pouch, that is about as minimalist as you can get. It works very well, but clashes with my current black belt. I really need to find myself a good brown leather belt.

o2ctTShh.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week - Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot:

Lovely picture of that lovely Lambsfoot, GT.

Black Box Swell Centre

I like the color and tone of that bone, Will. A nice change from the basic black.

Morning folks, hope everyone is having a good week :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, and the same to you, albeit a bit later in the day

So, I am leaving my pristine safe queen collectors at home and toting heavy duty users.

Well, you certainly have a stalwart crew at hand, Jeff.

I’ve got a Case Chestnut Jigged Bone Peanut CV and a Tidioute #74 Ebony Stallion 1095. Hope everyone has a great day! :D

A handsome Mutt & Jeff pair, Ron. Kudos.

Camillus Sword Brand today

A great looking knife, Steve. I like the sunk joints (or so they appear to be).

Thank you Stuart. Beautiful BB Toothpick!

View attachment 1139952

Thank you, Dwight. And, oh, my goodness!! What a handsome old Remington you are totin' today. Stellar jigging.

I see what you did there, Harvey. Sweet touch. That old knife is an honest piece.

- Stuart

I've been working all day on a sports awards banquet taking place tonight, and toted this Smith & Wesson lockback hunter as a backup for breaking down boxes in case my folding boxcutter went awry. It did, and the S&M acquitted itself very well. Boy, will I be glad when this event in in the bag!

BNMGhEq.jpg

NczBafB.jpg

Sunk joint.

ZynvSdm.jpg

- Stuart

I've been working all day on a sports awards banquet taking place tonight, and toted this Smith & Wesson lockback hunter as a backup for breaking down boxes in case my folding boxcutter went awry. It did, and the S&M acquitted itself very well. Boy, will I be glad when this event in in the bag!

BNMGhEq.jpg

NczBafB.jpg

Sunk joint.

ZynvSdm.jpg

- Stuart
Beautiful wood, Stuart!:thumbsup:
Good luck with your banquet tonight. It seems you have put a lot into this. I hope it rewards you in spades!;)

Back