What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Picked this one up yesterday at Blade:D

20190609_084828.jpg

SmartSelect_20190609-085117_Gallery.gif

~Chip

Just thought that you should see this picture of a Cloud Formation that we saw last year just West of Fargo .

Harry
I know EXACTLY where that is Harry, most people may think, "how could you, it all looks the same":p only that I've traveled between Valley City and Fargo thousands of times in my almost 60 yrs, and that right there is a cattle waterin hole:D;):)

Well it was hot yesterday. The AC went out and it got hot inside fast.So in the pocket went the Leatherman Juice for power and inspiration. Forty five minutes at Youtube University of AC repair and into the action we went. I had pretty well diagnosed the problem from the symptoms and a cursory check of the AC handler in the utility room. It was most likely the dual capacitor on the compressor/condenser unit on the roof. I scaled the walls like Bourne to the top of the unit and once I reached the summit, my diagnosis proved correct ! Bourne makes it look easy :D I know we can post Vics but not sure about The Juice ?

It got to summit with me anyway :) and those pliers - escape and evade gold

Just thought that you should see this picture of a Cloud Formation that we saw last year just West of Fargo .

Harry
Very cool photo my friend. The first thing I thought of was Paul's many pics looking west from his home. Spectacular big sky country.

I know EXACTLY where that is Harry, most people may think, "how could you, it all looks the same":p only that I've traveled between Valley City and Fargo thousands of times in my almost 60 yrs, and that right there is a cattle waterin hole
:cool:

Well it was hot yesterday. The AC went out and it got hot inside fast.So in the pocket went the Leatherman Juice for power and inspiration. Forty five minutes at Youtube University of AC repair and into the action we went. I had pretty well diagnosed the problem from the symptoms and a cursory check of the AC handler in the utility room. It was most likely the dual capacitor on the compressor/condenser unit on the roof. I scaled the walls like Bourne to the top of the unit and once I reached the summit, my diagnosis proved correct ! Bourne makes it look easy :D I know we can post Vics but not sure about The Juice ?

It got to summit with me anyway :) and those pliers - escape and evade gold
Great story Gev! I'm glad you were able to Bourne/Macgyver it. Just had to replace "everything" two days ago. :(

I expect that most people Do Not Know how nice that Loewen Messer is Dwight . It is too bad that they are not available with a Bolster anymore . Very nice picture as always my friend .

Harry
Thank you Harry. They really are special. :)

Very cool photo my friend. The first thing I thought of was Paul's many pics looking west from his home. Spectacular big sky country.
:)
Thank you very much for the kind words Dwight . We took that picture about 20 or 30 minutes before we arrived in Paul's town . He has shown some amazing pictures through the years of their Sunsets . Beautiful area up there .

Harry

Back