What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Tempted by the titillating toothpicks recently released from Titusville and posted in this thread, I promptly went downstairs to the knife piles and pocketed this Queen City pair for today's toothsome twosome tote.
- Stuart

The covers on your toothpick beauties look amazing, Stuart!

Thank you Sir and what a fine pair your sporting today !! Love them both

Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:

Jack, this thread seems to mark the demise of your inspired and inspiring idea, as the most recent winner apparently just kept everything. :(
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...inuing-saga-mrknife-box-o-knives-gaw.1629707/

:eek: :( :thumbsdown:

But @Hickory n steel decided to reboot the tradition:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/traditional-box-gaw-winner-chosen.1655095/
It's gone through at least a couple of rounds, and IIRC the current state of affairs is reflected here:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/traditional-box-gaw-2.1658506/page-3

:) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :) Pair of potent, premium patterns there, not for the pusillanimous! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:;)

Thank you GT :) :thumbsup:

Continuing with my Lamb and Barlow pairings today. Blade shape redundancy... But I lack a black clad Barlow with a different blade shape. Makes for a devilishly handsome pair, all the same.

6BOfn6X.jpg

Devilishly handsome indeed Dylan :) :thumbsup:

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider stag copperhead:
View attachment 1144799

Lambsfoot of the Week is Black Jack, a 2018 Guardians ebony:
View attachment 1144808

And, "off the schedule", I'm carrying a couple of free choice knives all week. One is a Rough Rider black lip pearl gunboat canoe that arrived last week, and the other is a Case rough black canoe (thanks, Alan):
View attachment 1144809
View attachment 1144813

- GT

Great line-up GT :) :thumbsup:

New arrival! And in my pocket while I'm "gardening"....;)
View attachment 1144831

Excellent pic Taylor :) :thumbsup:

Today my Guardians Ebony 18 is in good company with the legendary English plane Supermarine Spitfire MK.Vb!!;):thumbsup:

294i1zm.jpg

Very cool Jose :cool: ) :thumbsup:

I’m running late posting but I’m thinking along the same lines as Dylan. A Barlow and a Lambsfoot! :D

33472972308_0b7ac96584_b_d.jpg

Always a great combination Ron :) :thumbsup:

Those two look fab together Rachel :) :thumbsup:

For Saturday:
WESCTHM.jpg

Rosewood lambsfoot from A. Wright & Son Ltd, Sheffield, England; and:
U33OYIA.jpg

Amber bone trapper from W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co., Bradford, Pennsylvania, USA.

Looking good Vince :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend :thumbsup:

Here's me today...

Lambsfoot Barlow for work :rolleyes:

ijZZwQ3.jpg

Vendetta for play! :D ;) :thumbsup:

kW4l0tt.jpg

Heading out to see my oldest daughter graduate from Eastern Washington University tomorrow. Then it is on to Montana to see my granddad, who if he is still alive by then, will be 102 in August. I have a Victorinox Swiss Army knife in the car, as always but I’m going to take the 66 with me for the entire trip.

29-E57538-6-ADD-4183-B4-B4-2791-C8-E46001.jpg
Here’s hoping that longevity runs in your family!

Good taste in at least two things from what I can see!
After seeing Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund and @sunknife carrying the GEC 43 I was reminded how much I enjoy that knife! Today I put mine together with an "old PAL" with covers that show it's Remington DNA :)

Nice to be named as a GOOD influence, but the 43 pretty much recommends itself. Fine piece of cutlery!
And I’m digging your collection of old utility and camp knives.

@Duckdog~ thank you!
Don’t think I’ve had a bad Schrade Walden. As for the genuine imitation woodgrain delrin... :D

Genuine delrin was too hard to find, so I had to settle for elk antler.View attachment 1145223Actually, I kid. Almost anything looks better than delrin, but it is tough as hell and is a fine working knife material.

Back