What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

img_7467.jpg

img_7464.jpg

This came in yesterday. I am stunned by the pattern, it’s depth (not easily discernible in photos) and the overall quality of the build. Given the configuration of the three blades it will be an outstanding all-around user.

Good choice. That is one of my favorite GECs.
Beautiful! Which model is she?

Camillus for Black Friday on the Mohawk Trail.
qaJa6Zy.jpg
A TL-29 is always a great choice!:thumbsup:

That’s a real treasure right there!
Always glad to see that one.:)

img_7467.jpg

img_7464.jpg

This came in yesterday. I am stunned by the pattern, it’s depth (not easily discernible in photos) and the overall quality of the build. Given the configuration of the three blades it will be an outstanding all-around user.

Good choice. That is one of my favorite GECs.
Interesting I really like it
Pics of blade configuration?
Cheers
Mitch

Good afternoon Porch Dwellers! It's been a while since I stopped by to say hi, and I haven't found myself posting much lately, but I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop in ;)

Nice to see some familiar faces still around, and some new faces as well!

Today for me, an Ettrick pattern from A. Wright & Son and my ever-present SAK Compact.

tzaBDkC.jpg

I've been sort of preoccupied this week and not following this thread (or any others) very carefully. I'd better show the rest of the knives I've been carrying so far this week. We're leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I'll switch to next week's schedule before we leave, rather than waiting until Monday, as I usually do. I'll probably also supplement what my rotation schedule dictates with several knives that I just want to have with me on vacation for various reasons. ;):thumbsup:

But here are the knives from this week that I haven't posted yet:
Big Knife of the Week is a Case Tribal Lock:
tribal.in.tree.jpg

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Rough Rider medium trapper:
med.trap.closed.jpg

Peanut this week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
72OT.mark.open.jpg

Serving as my Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Colt stag muskrat:
stag.musk.pile.closed.jpg

Lambsfoot this week is also stag, an "Ashley's Choice" Lambsfoot commissioned by @Jack Black that I've named Cracker Jack:
CJ.pile.open.box.jpg

- GT

I've been sort of preoccupied this week and not following this thread (or any others) very carefully. I'd better show the rest of the knives I've been carrying so far this week. We're leaving for vacation tomorrow, so I'll switch to next week's schedule before we leave, rather than waiting until Monday, as I usually do. I'll probably also supplement what my rotation schedule dictates with several knives that I just want to have with me on vacation for various reasons. ;):thumbsup:

But here are the knives from this week that I haven't posted yet:
Big Knife of the Week is a Case Tribal Lock:
View attachment 1172608

Miscellaneous knife this week is a Rough Rider medium trapper:
View attachment 1172611

Peanut this week is a Chinese Schrade 72OT:
View attachment 1172614

Serving as my Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Colt stag muskrat:
View attachment 1172615

Lambsfoot this week is also stag, an "Ashley's Choice" Lambsfoot commissioned by @Jack Black that I've named Cracker Jack:
View attachment 1172616

- GT
Have a fun and safe vacation, G.T. Looks like you will be well equipped, knife-wise.

Back