What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

49111066472_d6410a0348_b.jpg
Fantastic picture, Gev. (and knife) :thumbsup:

eJpQxRk.jpg

View attachment 1237663 View attachment 1237664

This is my usual daily kit. It was not until I took these photographs that I realized the different items come from such varied and far flung parts of the world. Manchuria, Germany, England, and Russia! Of course, the knife is made in the USA!

Nice post Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck ! When I go Italian, it is Proraso for me. I will have to give Cella a try.

@Onebigbill , like that Simpson Brush!

@flatblackcapo , thanks for the shot of Donkey Kong and the Case Sowbelly! I am so glad you are enjoying that great knife.

Gevonovich Gevonovich and r8shell r8shell , beautiful photographs!

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund and @TheFactor , thanks for the compliments on my pooch. She looks all business, but she is a softie. Lucky for me no one in their right mind would test her.

Last edited:
I'm afraid, so I'm going to hide out in the cinema and watch The Irishman. Just hope I'm not going to fall asleep watching a 3 hour film about house painting :eek:
We'll wait to see that on Netflix on November 27th. We thought about going to see it at one of the NYC theatres on Broadway last week, but they were asking $157.00 a ticket! :eek: I hope you didn't pay that much!

Enjoy the day folks!
gUziseb.jpg

GEC 54 in brown burlap micarta for today’s carry.
View attachment 1237614 View attachment 1237615
The 54 is a serious knife and built like a tank. Mine has the hot dog shield.:oops:
Thank you kindly, Bruce :) It's a little to bright out just now;might try again later. Picked a bag of leaves on my walk....great colors finally coming out
The leaves are indeed beautiful...
I pile them a foot deep in my garden beds and my wooded areas. I never have to seek out leaves, but every fall, I pick up acorns and hickory nuts for planting. Actually, I plant very few. I just scatter them, and the squirrels plant them.
Thank you JJ. A couple of dreaming looking knives with cool covers.

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund - Thank you Jeff. Very nice weekend pair. Wishing you a great outcome on your upcoming procedures.
Thank you~ a little minuscus repair...Doc says it could be age related, but I think it’s due to being a hard working man of action. Yeah! That’s it.:D
Hey! I CAN like a knife twice!

A new-to-me US Schrade Uncle Henry UH897 . Bought it on the cheap because there was some rust on the blades and springs. (Yuppers, "stainless" does rust." A little 400 grit sandpaper and some WD40 followed by mineral oil took care of the rust. To my eye, the factory edge was still on the blades when I got it. It isn't now.
93Ut6qg.jpg

Same to you !!! The bone on your Stockyard has really aged beautifully...wow ! That is such a terrific knife, Rachell

Gevonovich Gevonovich and r8shell r8shell , beautiful photographs!
Thank you!
We'll wait to see that on Netflix on November 27th. We thought about going to see it at one of the NYC theatres on Broadway last week, but they were asking $157.00 a ticket! :eek: I hope you didn't pay that much!
Wow! Do they put caviar on the popcorn?

Back