What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Every time I see that rifle I remember how much I wanted one. Guess I still do.
You and me both, Jer. Although I wish I still had my boyhood 22, a Winchester model 62. It was my grandad's and was passed on to my younger cousins.

With me again today.
rpaxekw.jpg

Cool story, Tom; congrats on finding and using old equipment and on the successful hunt! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: And, as Jeff noted, thanks for expanding my vocabulary: "thaumaturgical" is not a word I can remember running across prior to your post! ;)

- GT

N

Great pair, Tom; my favorite, of course, is the Pioneer X! :cool::cool:;)

Free Choice knives this week are a GEC #72 (thanks, @GuestWho101) and a Case mini copperlock (thanks, @Leslie Tomville):
View attachment 1238311

View attachment 1238312

- GT

Thanks GT, "thaumaturgical" sounded better to me than "magic" :). On the subject of phrases, I believe you coined the term "ALOX pox", which I certainly have. That blue Pioneer X travels with me everywhere I go. I want to make a leather horizontal belt pouch for it, but lack the skill so far. SWEET lanyard on the 72 :thumbsup:

Carrying these two today.

Thanks GT, "thaumaturgical" sounded better to me than "magic" :). On the subject of phrases, I believe you coined the term "ALOX pox", which I certainly have. That blue Pioneer X travels with me everywhere I go. I want to make a leather horizontal belt pouch for it, but lack the skill so far. SWEET lanyard on the 72 :thumbsup:

Carrying these two today.

Every time I see one of your awesome BRK small fixed blades I wonder why I dont own one :thumbup: . Awesome combo!

Back