What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Part of my carry today and what a treat it was!
kNnJL0Z.jpg

We drove 8 hours in torrential rain today and it's still raining! :( It’s supposed to stop sometime tomorrow morning. I got my new 2019 Forum knives in the mail yesterday but I could only manage a quick glance. They will be waiting on me when I get home. I’ve had this Lambsfoot Bigun in PD Stag in my pocket today! :)

49018926326_20a4de9988_o_d.jpg

View attachment 1253179 I’m totin’ whatever’s in easy reach, for awhile. Today it’s a Schrade USA stainless stockman. A total prosthetic hip replacement, on Wednesday, took a little bounce out of my step!
Hey Lance, heal up friend, not as complex but two weeks ago I had impingement surgery on my left shoulder (did the right shoulder four years ago) but Doc did a bit of rotator cuff tear repair while he was in there and ground some bone away to make more room for future expansion. Just a nagging recovery process. Not throwing baseballs anytime soon;):confused::)

Nice old Schrade buddy and you and the family have a very Merry Christmas:thumbsup:

A total prosthetic hip replacement, on Wednesday, took a little bounce out of my step!

I hope that your next step is solidly planted on the road to recovery, Lance. Nice Schrade, btw.

We drove 8 hours in torrential rain today and it's still raining! :( It’s supposed to stop sometime tomorrow morning.

I'm sending you wishes for bright skies and gentle breezes, Ron. Merry Christmas and Happy (and healthy) Holidays to you and Miss Pam.
- Stuart

Sounds like a great day to me. Beautiful child. Our son started coming to our church recently, and I got to carry my granddaughter. Now take it easy after that surgery, Jeff!
You betcha, Vince! Nothing like grand kids, huh?

View attachment 1253179 I’m totin’ whatever’s in easy reach, for awhile. Today it’s a Schrade USA stainless stockman. A total prosthetic hip replacement, on Wednesday, took a little bounce out of my step!

Great Schrade there, Lance! Keep it close and make it your healing knife.

Here’s hoping that once you’ve recovered, you will be walking pain free!

Thanks for the condolences, guys. Yes, I'll have to ship them off to Case for replacements (I have a few other Cases with similar affliction), but I have several other Case stags to tide me over, so I'll limp along.
Case won't just send you the shields? A little two-part epoxy should hold them in.

Very nice JJ :) :thumbsup:

Good morning folks, had a bit of a confusing start to the day, but hopefully it'll settle down :rolleyes: Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I'm carrying my Hartshead Barlow and a John Primble generously gifted to me by D Duckdog (he sent me the Horehound candy too) :) Enjoy your Sunday folks :thumbsup:
Q6erUBs.jpg

GqnNFZC.jpg
Thank you Jack!!! Your new Primble pairs up nicely with your HHB; interesting named candy too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
JJ, your daily pairs usually result in my being tempted to break the Tenth Commandment! :eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Brown bone beauties, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
That's hilarious; thank you most kindly Gary!!!:D
Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Colt stag copperhead:
cuhead-mark-2open-jpg.1252742

Lambsfoot of the Week is also stag; I named it Cracker Jack:
cj-pile-vstand-deck-sky-jpg.1252741
Quite the attractive pair; your "Cracker Jack" is certainly striking a cool pose!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Schrade Cut Co
3 & 3/8ths Jack
Butter and Molasses

49255816916_44c70aeca7_b.jpg
Really digging the amazing covers on your jack, Gev!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you fine Sir ! Smoldering pair and pic !!!!
Thank you very kindly!!!
You have an awesome collection. But how do you keep the knives so pristine?
Thank you kindly Vince!!! When I have a lucky find, I give the knife Break Free CLP bath, followed by an alcohol rinse with a final Frog Lube coat; so far it seems to work, so far.:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cold here, too.

fKy8l7l.jpg
Looks cold and your slicers look very cool, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you fine Sir ! Smoldering pair and pic !!!!
Thank you very much Harvey!!!
Linus the well traveled Ebony Lamb Foot(on the left)with his new discovered “23 and me” Mishpocha.
00de718c-d333-4d00-b6aa-437151a35583-jpeg.1252861
Amazing image of your ebony trio today; love the various shades!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back