What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I know it seems I ain’t been here, but I’ve been watching the amazing knives you guys post. Just ain’t got anything to show that wouldn’t be this one. Still pretty much all that’s in my pocket anymore. Showing off the blade I use more than any other on it!
136D6717-2088-4F00-8F6A-90E7EACBE132.jpeg

With your Buck canoe and your yeller Sodbuster, you've got some more-than-competent knives for your trip, Ron! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thanks Gary! They are definitely more than competent my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Carrying these today as we went over to see our latest Great Grandchild . Little Girl was born late yesterday .
73 & 43

Harry
Harry, Congratulations to you and Nancy! :thumbsup: ;)

Those two go together nicely Dennis :)

Nice pairing, Dennis. :cool::thumbsup:

Great looking pair. The Stag on the Hartshead is Magnifico. The Schrade is very artful.
Thanks to youz guyz!!
Great posts by everyone, would love to comment on all, but got a bit of an injury.
So my contribution from today...
Z4YywjD.jpg

@Pàdruig this picture is for you.
I quit smoking about 6 or so years ago and I had 6 or 7 humidors some filled with cigars I bid on and won in auctions. Anyway I’ve kept one small humidor with four of my use to go to cigars. Every once in a while I’ll open the cedar lined humidor and give them a feel and sniff then gently set them back in lol.
Moral to the story every time I see one of your beautiful pictures with a fine knife , cigar and top shelf cold beverage I Reminisce. I enjoy your tasteful pictures very much and thank you ! Heres a couple for you Sir with one of my favorite tradionals :)
FyC6Hyq.jpg

kcqGNZa.jpg
My absolute favorite smoke!!! Oh ... and the knife’s not bad either!!

Today's totes are an old Kutmaster scout and a Puma stag hunter. :)
Thank you JJ. Your Puma Hunter, Stag give the knife such grand character. I never gave a thought to acquiring a Scout until I saw your collection. Stay tuned...

@Jack Black - Thank you my friend. Now I see your beautiful Ulster Scout. That cinches it.:)

@5K Qs - Thank you GT. sweet

Old Engineer Old Engineer - Congratulations on your On your newest Great Grandchild. Mazel Tov! Stunning 73 & 43.

mitch4ging mitch4ging - Here’s to your back healing quickly, Dennis. Cool looking Imperial EO. Nice Case, too.

A handsome pair my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the 29th of February, and that you have a great weekend :) I'm carrying my regular Hartshead Barlow, and an Ulster BSA Scout very kindly gifted to me a few years back by Mr @paulhilborn :) :thumbsup:

Hy9hRzj.jpg
Very cool book/backdrop for your Ulster BSA; a great companion for your HHB!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
A pair of classics that look wonderful together Gev:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
That is a very good looking Keen Kutter stockman! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Odd that they decided to have a pen blade instead of a sheepfoot.:)
Thank you kindly, Dean!!! It may be that a pen is an easier fit on that small 3 1/8" frame?;)
Simmons Hardware stag penknife and our wonderful 2018 Bladeforums knife.

img_6494-jpg.1293479
Marvelous old stag on your Simmons pen; the Bladeforums Buck is pretty sweet, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Here it is Saturday, and I'm commenting on your Monday carries, JJ. :rolleyes: Did the week turn out to be as auspicious as I'd predict with a pair like that to give the week a kickstart?? ;):cool::cool:
Thank you kindly, Gary; the week was more interesting than usual!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. Your Puma Hunter, Stag give the knife such grand character. I never gave a thought to acquiring a Scout until I saw your collection. Stay tuned...
Thanks a bunch, Harvey!!! I'll keep my "scout radar" tuned to your posts!;)
Albert Oates, Sheffield Lamb Foot.
49e3e932-f3d4-4bd2-b42d-649a20d8a040-jpeg.1293877
Pretty hard to beat a classic Sheffield lamb; your Oates is a fantastic example!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back