What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My favorite Case.

uw1t3U4.jpg

Some restaurants may open up tomorrow here in Texas. 25% capacity.
Yeah...I'm going to wait a little while longer for anything non-essential. Then maybe one of the restaurants with outdoor patio seating.
Low-key campaign for Two-Punch Tuesday?? ;):cool:
That's a possibility. ;)

My Quarantine Carry. 100 years between them:
j2bLufG.jpg

Colorful, collectible couple, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Watchpocket Knife this week is a Case mini copperhead:
View attachment 1331361

"Big" Knife this week is a Case amber jigged bone Sodbuster Jr:
View attachment 1331362

Miscellaneous Knife this week is an Imperial equal-end jack (c. 1936-1952):
View attachment 1331363

- GT

Thank you for your kind knife comment. So good to see your mini copperhead (the inspiration for my purchase :)), it is a beauty. And your Case Amber Sodbuster, Jr. is the best example of Amber bone I've seen (Hmmm, inspiration again?)!

Thanks for the info on your Böker Barlow, Dean :). I like the looks of those Barlows, but my guess was always that they were Delrin; maybe some are saw cut bone, too?
Yeah, no need to look a gift Farmer in the mouth – they're winners! ;)

Couple of classics, Dean; good to see the Tip Top Barlow again! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Thanks, again, Gary!

Interesting. That doesn't quite look like a jalapeño. Is it? I have tried garlick stuffed olives, but will consider jalapeño stuffed ones. I do need the olive!
It’s a pickled jalapeño from my garden last year. I’m normally a “very dry, just a twist” kind of guy, but this is a wonderful cool/hot taste.
Great clip from the movie!!!

The bone has aged beautifully. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I carry this pair basically everyday, I have found that I really like having a one hand opening/closing knife ... the Russlock is that knife plus it is a great fidgeting/rubbing knife. If its out of my pocket, it is cutting some non-food item or being fidgeted with. I carry the mini trapper for cutting fruit, salami, cheese, etc, etc AND for opening bottles of beer. OK, some of you never open bottles but for me a cap lifter is essential!!!View attachment 1331521

I like the size of the Case mini trapper, but I don’t really need a spey. I should look into one of those caplifter versions.

Endures, Minn.
DB485D65-991D-45AB-9604-302831A8DF8D_zpsn83doy9k.jpeg

R.F. Mosley
View attachment 1331704
Speaking of great bone scales :cool:
BOJ7tYv.jpg

Camillus for me today.

Back