What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

These two were amongst my choices today.

iSzcCGU.jpg
Now you've done it Dylan! :eek: My jaw hit the floor so hard I thought someone had slugged me! ;) Beautiful my friend! :thumbsup: :cool: :D

Yes Gary, several members of my family, going back at least to my Great Grandmother, worked for James Chesterman, and I lived near Bow Works more than half my life. Since the Sheffield-made ones usually employ Chesterman rules, they have a special significance for me. I also think it's a rather cool pattern :) Here's one by Joseph Westby :thumbsup:

0y9g6ic.jpg

Just try one....;) :D :thumbsup:

latest

Happy May Day folks! :) Hope everyone is staying safe, and keeping well :thumbsup:

8zwQzEe.jpg

dpWHNBw.jpg

Jmz58yR.jpg
Happy May Day to you Jack! Three great choices there for your Friday! :) :thumbsup:

Happy Friday Everybody
Two beautiful knives there John! :thumbsup: Black as Midnight!!! :cool: :)

Old Friends Friday and these may very well be the Oldest Friends that I have . Two TEWs Friday for me .

Harry
Harry, those two TEW's may be your oldest friends, but they ain't your best looking friend! :rolleyes: Stay safe buddy! :D

Well I went back a little for two of my Black Friday choices. ;) Both have Black Micarta handles. I've got a Northfield #47 Viper from 2016. This was one of the last SFO's from the late Bob Andrews. I bought a lot of knives over the years from Bob, he was a super nice guy. He was always fun to be around at the Rendezvous too. RIP Bob! My other two choices are a D2 Patriot FB from LT Wright and a Taylor Eye Witness Lambsfoot with Bexoid handles. Y'all have a safe and blessed Friday! :) :thumbsup:

49841101448_e6ee0a8acb_o.jpg

49679597362_4e5f65e836_o.jpg

Thank you, Jack. It's felt like a very fitting pair these days.
I'm going with a hardier pair today, hoping to get a little time in the garden.
4PTRrnG.jpg

Those look useful too Rachel, hope you got the time in the garden :thumbsup:

Happy May Day to you Jack! Three great choices there for your Friday! :) :thumbsup:

Well I went back a little for two of my Black Friday choices. ;) Both have Black Micarta handles. I've got a Northfield #47 Viper from 2016. This was one of the last SFO's from the late Bob Andrews. I bought a lot of knives over the years from Bob, he was a super nice guy. He was always fun to be around at the Rendezvous too. RIP Bob! My other two choices are a D2 Patriot FB from LT Wright and a Taylor Eye Witness Lambsfoot with Bexoid handles. Y'all have a safe and blessed Friday! :) :thumbsup:

49841101448_e6ee0a8acb_o.jpg

49679597362_4e5f65e836_o.jpg

Many thanks Ron, superb Black Friday choices my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thought I'd pocket a couple of pens for Friday. :)

Wow! Those are gorgeous! :thumbsup::thumbsup: What is the estimated age?

A trio of Quality cutlery, Jack! Your red Soupbone TC is one of the best or the best examples I have seen. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pal goodness

32659840437_7f2dae30b5_b.jpg

Splendor in the Grass

49842347987_c80b83bcd0_b.jpg

That's a good looking Pal, Gev! And a lovely cat. :)

Old yeller Buck Stockman today. Wishing everyone a happy weekend !
G3UWR8S.jpg

I think the yellow Buck Stockman is the best looking of Buck's pocket knives. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back