What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

My official Black Friday carry
yfK8QCc.jpg

Thank you kindly JJ, I knew I had quite a few fixed blades, but I've more than I realised! :D :thumbsup:
It's always fun and rewarding to find more than you thought you had; very cool!:cool:
Beautiful Shadow Pens my friend :) :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
Happy May Day folks! :) Hope everyone is staying safe, and keeping well :thumbsup:

8zwQzEe.jpg

dpWHNBw.jpg

Jmz58yR.jpg
Love your "May Day" trio; I think I've got one of those great "old school" SOGs somewhere!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Wow! Those are gorgeous! :thumbsup::thumbsup: What is the estimated age?
Thank you very much, Dean!!! They were both made in the mid to late 1920s.:)
Boker Congress and Case medium Toothpick.

img_7377-jpg.1332160
Great photo of your lovely Case-Boker pair today; your toothpick blade has quite an amazing profile!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. You had me at shadow pens. Then it went over the top with those gorgeous covers. Nicely arranged and perfectly lit.
Thanks a lot for your kind works, Harvey!!!
Spring has sprung.
BA362DBA-7BC0-4C21-95D5-053E97AF6C6A_zpsq04s2gmr.jpeg

Amherst Cutlery Daddy Barlow
2f04308a-d705-427b-b367-05bd369c1bb4-jpeg.1332275

J. Milner - Sheffield Lamb Foot
14E5F530-C715-4192-85D0-3ACF0CB6A138_zps4fhde36g.jpeg
Wonderfully serene Spring image you captured today along with your stunning jacks; certainly love those marvelous covers!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

A trio of Quality cutlery, Jack! Your red Soupbone TC is one of the best or the best examples I have seen. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dean :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack. Your pen knife rules.

Spring has sprung.
BA362DBA-7BC0-4C21-95D5-053E97AF6C6A_zpsq04s2gmr.jpeg

Amherst Cutlery Daddy Barlow
View attachment 1332275

J. Milner - Sheffield Lamb Foot
14E5F530-C715-4192-85D0-3ACF0CB6A138_zps4fhde36g.jpeg

Thank you Harvey, beautiful photos my friend :) :thumbsup:

It's Friday, Prost!
h3PTmZo.jpg

Great pic Dennis, nice brace of Sheffield folders too :) :thumbsup:

Trestle Pine Superior, Emmer Knives little fixed blade

I always enjoying your wee Emmer file knife :cool: :thumbsup:

It's always fun and rewarding to find more than you thought you had; very cool!:cool:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

Love your "May Day" trio; I think I've got one of those great "old school" SOGs somewhere!:rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I usually just find a bunch of worn old folders I need to clean up :rolleyes: :D Thank you very much JJ, that's the 'Government', I bought it in France in early 1991, just before my 30th birthday :) :thumbsup:

I'm going for a couple whittlers today, an old Robeson and a newer GEC. :)

Plenty of blade options there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is keeping well, staying safe, and not going crazy! :rolleyes: Have a good weekend :thumbsup:

MKMYvqh.jpg

4MARC1K.jpg

wYjbzXQ.jpg

For those of you losing track of the days, it is Schradurday!
To celebrate, I have chosen this pair: a 94 OT Trapper - razor sharp 1095 carbon steel, brass liners, nickel steel bolsters, and indestructible saw cut delrin:cool: in the delicate embrace of Silvermound®️artemesia...View attachment 1332596And this sturdy old veteran in well aged cocobolo, the 804S laying on, but carefully not crushing, one of my varieties of sedum. Safe to assume the S does not stand for Stainless:rolleyes:...
View attachment 1332597 Whatever yer totin, whatever yer doin, make it a great day!:)

Back