What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I’m treating myself to stag today.
f5sfSBQ.jpg

View attachment 1345734

View attachment 1345738 View attachment 1345735

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone! Thanks to all who have given so much; from our earliest days right down to this current crisis.

Not exactly what you are accustomed to seeing from me, but, hey, it counts as traditional. I have wanted to check out one of these Pena titanium knives for quite a while, and I finally found a decent deal on one.

It is as well made as any knife I own; beautiful jigging, great blade swedges, and look at how the back spring fits in between the titanium handles! The action is snappy and extremely smooth. There might be a pivot bushing in there. I am not sure when Pena began using them. This one will see a lot of pocket time.

Last edited:
Nice collection of oil cans. I found this one down at the folks place. It still has some oil in it :thumbsup:
This lockdown stuff has me thoroughly confused. I though Memorial Day was next weekend View attachment 1345646
I've been totin' an Italian knife today. A knife of the Axis :eek::eek::oops:o_O
It is an extremely nice knife though ;)
View attachment 1345647

Nice oil can and nice Italian knife too! I don't collect oil cans but I never throw one away, just line the empties up on a shelf in my shed. As for the Axis powers - they have all been allies my entire lifetime - I think the time to consider them anything less has long, long passed; I like nice German, Japanese, and Italian products too. OH

Nice oil can and nice Italian knife too! I don't collect oil cans but I never throw one away, just line the empties up on a shelf in my shed. As for the Axis powers - they have all been allies my entire lifetime - I think the time to consider them anything less has long, long passed; I like nice German, Japanese, and Italian products too. OH
Oh, absolutely. Just poking fun at myself for not realizing it was Memorial Day weekend :rolleyes:
BTW I was riding a German motorcycle while I was toting the Italian knife :D
BMW Otnat1a.jpg

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is a Klaas autumn brown jigged bone mini canoe:
canoe.autumn.mark.main.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone 1-arm trapper:
razortrapper.ott.closed.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Case Carhartt Wharncliffe mini trapper (thanks, John):
carhartt.mark.Vflat.rail.jpg

- GT

Back