What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

1-XL Lamb Foot
570D822B-7BD2-4E7D-9142-3A2AB1CFCE52_zps8axvgqu1.jpeg

Albert Oates - Spear
7FE1B93F-6C77-4B58-B229-AD728379E2CA.jpeg

Camillus 51 and a Utica Jack today

19Xabjf.jpg
I can see why you carry the jack so often~ it’s great.
I carried two knives yesterday!! This big, honkiin' Case XX #5299 1/2 is two knives for today!!:DView attachment 1355828
Rule #1: Carry enough knife.
You nailed it!
today is a (Texas)Jack and a Queen.... with a Schrade Walden trapper in the other cargo pocket...

j7zHLM.jpg
As a frequent user of Schrade trappers your photo leaves me wanting:eek::D

Ok.... I let the trapper out for some sunshine.... here's the whole "today" gang...

speaking of "trapper tuesday"... I found a trapper I had bought, probably 25 years ago, I'm guessing. I had forgotten about it. It is a Bear and Son trapper, with what appears to be stag handles. I'll get a pic of it this evening when I get home. I must have carried it a bunch, because it looked slightly blue tinged around the edges from my jeans pocket...

j7SJKx.jpg

These two for me today.

I love the color of the scales on your Lloyd knife Tom, has a wicked nice blade shape as well. :thumbsup: I'm guessing that's micarta, is it the Westinghouse?
The TC Barlow is a beauty too.

Today I'm packing the Fight'n Rooster 'Georgia Peach' again, along also for the ride is a Boker Magnum scout patten. Both of these are super smooth opening with perfect spring tension for my taste and with no half stops and excellent snap.View attachment 1355856

Back