What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Peachseed old and new today :thumbsup:

SFYF5jd.jpg

#159, Len Wein writer, Ross Andru artist, Stan Lee creator, and Marv Wolfman cook & bottle washer. :)
Thanks, John. I remember Hammerhead's first appearance, which I think was around #115 or so. Was a three-parter if I recall. By the time issue 159 came around, I think I had stopped reading and collecting comics. I collected around 1972-1975. Had a bunch and sold them. Coulda made a bundle if I'd saved them!

Edit: Looked it up. Four-part story with Doc Ock, issues 112-115, but Hammerhead introduced in 113. (I may be a nerd.)

Last edited:

LOL! :D I've worked quite a few doors in the past, and wish I had a penny for every time I've heard some trouble-causer come out with the 'I'm a lover, not a fighter' line when the chips were down! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack!!!

Very cool old Albert Oates Senator to tote with your marvelous HHB; love the very unique bolsters!:thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Thank you JJ, nice to have that one in my pocket :) :thumbsup:

Fallin_rain - Very cool wood! Looks great. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

edit - quote of Fallin_rain's post shows in my reply and edit box, but not visible in my browser after I hit post?

Last edited:
We got back home yesterday after spending some time with friends in Indiana and with one of our daughters in northeastern Tennessee and thoroughly enjoying some time with @Half/Stop Ron and his wife Pam . They were kind enough to drive up to where we were . Both Ron & I have married above our pay grades .
this was the view from our daughters porch .

I carried my old $28 plus freight Stag Pruner every day and again today . I have included my TEW Lambfoot for today .

I was very happy to show that old pruner to Ron . To say that I like that old pruner would be a huge under statement .

Harry

Back