What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

r490xU4.jpg

Carried my newest Case jumbo jack and scored a new 5X Stetson for 40 bucks today. Pics of that later in the appropriate thread once I shape it to my liking ;)
Mate, you call it what you like, i'm callin' it ya " Bunny Knife ".:D;)

Toting these two old shadows for a fairly relaxing Sunday. :)

Very classy JJ :cool: :thumbsup:

It's another of my daughter's old toys that I reclaimed when she was about to trash it, but I don't know if I ever knew its name. :rolleyes:
Thanks for finding that, Rachel! ;):thumbsup::cool: I've heard the word "mandala" but didn't know its meaning; very cool! How did you ever find it? What search term(s) led to that cool video?

Superb weekend quartet, Jack! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

I think mine might have gone to @Gevonovich, who kindly furnished the info about it (see my previous post). I remember coming across some old photos of it a while back, but I must have deleted them as I can't find them now :rolleyes:

Thanks Gary :) :thumbsup:

Old and New, Ricky Bob Sailor/Rope knife in vintage Westinghouse Micarta and Old Robeson Boy Scout with awesome aged bone:thumbsup:
svSOcL.jpg

What a great-looking pair Paul :cool: As @pertinux would say, "Swoony!" :D :thumbsup:

I spent some time cleaning up X-Caliber.
Took the gloss off the ebony and put a slight satin finish on the bolsters to hide all the scratches.
Celebrated with a cold brew...

Nice work John, glad you've managed to hang onto the etch :) :thumbsup:

This one today....
CcDv2wW.jpg

Beautiful :cool: :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good week :thumbsup:

LCOHyQQ.jpg

IQLjC4V.jpg

Back