What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Your photos always give me a big grin Barrett :) Glad you're enjoying the Joker pal :) :thumbsup:

Absolutely priceless!!! :thumbsup: Made my morning sooo much better! Thanks Barrett! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys! :D :thumbsup:

Where does the time go?? These are some old posts that I'm quoting, but they were NOT very old when I added them to the multi quote.

At least all your quotes didn't disappear (that's been happening a lot to me lately). :confused:

We anxiously await your Grain Belt review, Barrett! ;):cool::thumbsup:
I caught your 2nd "cultural reference" regarding the Borg, but totally missed the first one until my wife mentioned the cool combo (never watched any Game of Thrones). :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'll have to pick up some Grain Belt the next time I'm at the liquor store. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the warning, Barrett; I definitely prefer snow to be a post-Christmas phenomenon. :rolleyes:
That Joker is a fantastic knife! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup: I have one very similar, but bigger; it's one of my favorite knives I bought in Spain.
Great photo of snowy Eleanor, but I was hoping we'd get to see her winter footwear for the new season! ;)

Does the snow ever actually wait until after Christmas in your neck of the woods? :D

I was really surprised by the Joker. I mean, I thought they looked really cool and figured I was going to like it, but the quality and feel in-hand really surpassed my expectations.

Eleanor was wearing the same monster boots as last year. :) We bought them a bit big, but they are getting snug now, so we may have to get her something different before winter's over.

A couple dressed in black for me today.

1JxLrLN.jpg

Classy looking pair, Dylan. :D :thumbsup:

Took a little trip...

:D

Cool pics, John! :cool: :thumbsup:

I’ve always liked that one. A real handsome knife. :thumbsup:

I’m carrying my Albers Cutlery Co. boys knife in bocote today.

p4bPr7g.jpg

oylNSsT.jpg

I just have these visions of being pulled over and a cop pulling five different knives out of my pocket. :eek:
You and me both...
“Why do you have this many weapons on you!?”
“Officer, they are tools, not weapons.”
“Get on the ground.”
"I'll do my best officer, but I'm definitely going to need a hand getting back up again!"
"Well Jack Black, if that is your real name, says the officer... maybe you should have thought of that before you began your VICIOUS CAMPAIGN OF PUBLIC ENDANGERMENT! I hope the judge throws away the key."
(next day headlines) "Hollywood Star Charged in Multiple Knife Rampage"
;););):D:D

Also found myself in a rare Barlow mood today - Böker Barlow in my pocket. OH
B-ker-493-Barlow-2.jpg

Like that :cool: Böker do a decent knife for sure. Is that Grand Canyon Bone? I've a Stockman and Copperhead in that (a pattern you hardly ever hear talk of recently:confused: prefer it to a Trapper actually).

Regards, Will

Back