What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Oilfield Jack and a SW 8OT

GnNvbuW.jpg

Carrying the 43 today, trying to convince myself it's ok I missed the 74 drop....we'll see if it's successful.
4yLurbFl.jpg
The 43 can see us through the FOMO (fear of missing out)!
If not, you and I will just have stay off BF when all those new ones start showing up!
Nah. I look forward to seeing them.
I keep my Right Guard deodorant on a shelf next to the bathroom sink along with a can of Febreze Hawaiian Aloha scented air freshener next to it. You'll all be happy to know that when we go to town today for our weekly newspaper, gas for the truck, stamps at the Post Office and lunch at the Wagon Wheel cafe, I'll be surrounded by the scent of fresh Hawaiian Leis. To immerse myself in the spirit of this unintended consequence, I'll be carrying this bright orange Sod Buster.

XBrbxf5.jpg
Strong enough to cover bathroom smells, so it should work. Might make some new friends, too!:p

Reminds me of how I learned never to walk past the perfume counter and all the samplers with my smart aleck friends.:mad:

I keep my Right Guard deodorant on a shelf next to the bathroom sink along with a can of Febreze Hawaiian Aloha scented air freshener next to it. You'll all be happy to know that when we go to town today for our weekly newspaper, gas for the truck, stamps at the Post Office and lunch at the Wagon Wheel cafe, I'll be surrounded by the scent of fresh Hawaiian Leis. To immerse myself in the spirit of this unintended consequence, I'll be carrying this bright orange Sod Buster.

XBrbxf5.jpg
You crack me up, Ed! Do the folks at the Wagon Wheel yell out Ed!, when you come in the door? Sorry, I've been watching Cheers reruns lately.
Nice bright Sod Buster!

Thanks Jack!!! The good smell is a bonus:rolleyes::thumbsup:

Great shot of your Hartshead with that classic blade stamp; Sheffield has the coolest makers marks!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Irresistible JJ :) Thank you my friend, the Herbert Robinson stamp is one of my favourites, but in this case it was on a knife which some fool had ruined :( :thumbsup:

U1Jhwou.jpg

Toting these two Barlows today with the Kabar being my "thrifty" slicer. :)

The Kabar is a nice thrifty Barlow JJ, and it's always great to see your Christopher Johnson :) :thumbsup:

You crack me up, Ed! Do the folks at the Wagon Wheel yell out Ed!, when you come in the door? Sorry, I've been watching Cheers reruns lately.
Nice bright Sod Buster!

We're back. Only a couple untoward looks but that may be attributed to my crooked jaw.:eek: Sometimes someone will say Hi ED but then again, there's only about 1700 people in our town with a total of perhaps 10000 people in the county and that includes the townies so, everybody knows pretty much everybody around here. All in all, it's always a good time at the Wagon Wheel.:thumbsup:

Oh, there's no apparent effects from the air freshener - no stickiness or unnecessary itchiness.:rolleyes: The wife did have her window part way down going and coming but I'd like to think she was a little warm.;)

An extremely good light coloured example, polished ? These were great bargains as Forum Knives, looking forward to this year's issue too :cool::thumbsup:

Thank you. No polish, that is the natural elk as it came. At first I thought I got a very poor piece, but it dawned on me that it looked much like mastodon ivory - gave me an entirely new perspective on elk variations. I like it better than my knarly handled variation. OH

Back